Kicked from PB

Snap

Hi!#

I keep getting kicked from my own server from PB saying what i wrote in the desciption! and then the kick message This PB server requuires A1310 c110 error loading pbag?I've updated my PB several times,and have played on our ranked server (the problem is our unranked server).But other people are not having this problem?What can i do?

Thanks

Mike

Hi!

The server was supposedly updated,and some of my other clan members played on the server with no problems?

here is th ip when anyone wants to try it!

83.142.83.132:16578

it's running with hte USI mod,is really allot of fun to play!

wouldn't his server auto-update the new pb-version tho ?

Not all servers will auto-update. I went through this same issue last night for sof2.

Snap, Go here and read the section called

PunkBuster (BF2) Server Files. Get the file you need and do what it says.

Hi I.C.E

Thanks i'll try it,but the question is,do i need the client files,or does the server need the server files?

and by the way you got a really big....................signature :rolleyes:

Yep,that's what i think too,but my game server provider says that i need to update my punkbuster :angry:

I tried to up the files to my FTP but i don't have the right to do so!!!!And he isn't writing me back,i guess we'll have to cancel the server and get a new one.I hate bad support.

Thanks for the help

mike

Imo gsp's that dont allow ftp access shouldn't be gsp's. Send them another email/support ticket and ask them to do it, It wont take them 5 mins to do.

Hi!

So they finally updated and everything is working fine! Thanks for your quick help.And i had FTP acces but that particular folder i could't update,but since i told him what had to be done i now have access LOL!

Happy days now all you have to do is set it up to stream to us ;)

LOL,i don't think were going to do that just yet.We've been having enough problems with the server first because it is relatively new and finnally set up right,and because of the new patch from EA :angry:

That i would like to leave the FTP server alone at the moment;)

We've got PB and battleye running together,and to be honest i've never seen PB catch anyone doing anything in the way of cheating.But if the server doesn't run on the server noone would come on the server

because they all got it in the filter for BF2.

But i thank you again for the help,and i will check here now and then to see what's new!

As a streaming game admin will you allso have acces to all the checks we have for bf2 ;)

and allso more then just your server will use the bans that come from your server

thats the main reason why we do this :)