where do I report these?

=S*E=TomGun

where do I report these on here?

I have banned them from our server

its starting to look like what ever hack they are using its using spectator mode to show targets.  Both videos show evidence of when the icon is above peoples head he knows exactly where they are and the danger it gives.  There are other times in both videos that when in spectator mode there is no icons but the enemy is in plane sight the player seems to be blind as a bat.

I dont think its a aim bot rather he knows where peope are.

Edited by surfy
Videos removed.

I would suggest getting PBSS from server. If he is using a visual aid without a blocker you should be able to catch him. You should have SS set to auto already and you can take on demand SS while spectating when you know he is looking at players in the distance.

I would suggest getting PBSS from server. If he is using a visual aid without a blocker you should be able to catch him. You should have SS set to auto already and you can take on demand SS while spectating when you know he is looking at players in the distance.

I know what your saying, but these days they all block it, tbh I don't need to see if they have any visual aids, for me its too obvious..

I know what your saying, but these days they all block it, tbh I don't need to see if they have any visual aids, for me its too obvious..

That's not really correct, you only have to see the PBSS bans list to see SGAs have been very busy submitting screenshots for BF4 and BF3.  Also ensure that you have your MD5's up to date.

Youtube evidence will not be accepted as it's not streamed evidence and cannot be validated.  I'll leave the videos visible for PBBans staff.

• Upvote 1