Where to look up PB Hack numbers?

urdead

Hey all,

Does this site have a place to lookup PB Hacks?

I have a player with a few PB messags:

Violation (PB HACK) #130035

Violation (PB HACK) #130179

Violation (WALLHACK) #60203

Violation (VIDEO DRIVER HACK) #90003

My next step is to get some SS's on him. Any idea what some of these are (except for the obvious wallhack) and how positive are these hits?

TIA!

urdead

Well, even with the logs, I have to be 100% sure, because this player is..close.

Now, I have screen shots of the wallhack stuff, caught him playing today, and I have the hacked et.exe he used. Would PB be interested in this stuff?

if your logs have the full info that relates to these kicks:

Violation (PB HACK) #130035

Violation (PB HACK) #130179

Violation (WALLHACK) #60203

Violation (VIDEO DRIVER HACK) #90003

and they all relate to the same player,then that player will be hardware banned pretty soon .. i can say that with confidence .. those type of kicks are 100% valid PB catches.

not sure why your posting to say you have to be 100% sure ..you have the log info/pbss and the actual hack he was using .. i would say thats 10000000% sure lol.

you can pass the actual hack he was using to any staff member via forum pm, we will then check if it exists in our cheat collection point.. if not we will dissect it and add the relevant cvar/md5 info to our Master Config Index.. and also mail it to [email protected]

OIC, forget that deal then. Thanks.

didn't realise we had struck a deal .. as all those posted catches will be the same on any other pb enabled server :)