thermals

Guest allamerican

Guest allamerican

is it considered a hack when someone changes the setting somehow to do away with the scrolling lines in the thermals? it would seem very unfair for those who use the normal ones that came with the game, to have some jerk who has found a way to stop or completely remove those scrolling lines.

Edited by allamerican

Moved to sof2 section

is it considered a hack when someone changes the setting somehow to do away with the scrolling lines in the thermals?

it dosent give so much of a advantage if you ask me

So class it as a hack my answer will have to be no

It's a pk3 file that removes the little lines from your thermals. It doesn't give you a big advantage. You don't see MORE because of this mod. It just avoids that you get dizzy of the little lines.

AllAmerican--the guy above was in my clan and now is trying to get everyone busted for using the nightvision.pk3 that you can download from SOFFILES. He is trying to get my privledges from PB-Bans revoked so he is posting on every server that we play in. He also states that he lives down the street from Punk-Buster. LMAO. We kicked him out of the clan yesterday for acussing the leaders of |Ds for hacking and he had the nerver to do it in FUCKU's server. So I called him out on it and now he is sending Aphrodite|Ds and I death threats. I even had to take it as far as getting the police involved.

If you need any more info about this guy let me know. And also I've read off the e-mails to FUCKU-REDKILLA so he knows whats going on with this guy. He needs some serious help!

:blink: :blink:

Edited by LappyDs