guid ban

plummy

how do i find out my guid so i can appeal this ban because i was unfarily banned as it was my brother who used a hack the night before not me, i was at work.

Edited by plummy

Start the game. Do pb_myguid in console.

You should also know that Even Balance or PBbans dont care who hacked. We ban by guid.

Edited by Rotten

ty but now i have my guid and i type it in your appeal part it says this guid is not on our list however i was banned so can you help me please?

Can be 3 reasons.

1. You got busted on a server that was streaming to www.punksbusted.com

2. You have a global hardware ban. Goto www.evenbalance.com and fill out a truble ticket.

3. You got a local ban. The servers admin busted you. Nothing we can do with it, you have to contact the servers admin.

Can be 3 reasons.

1. You got busted on a server that was streaming to www.punksbusted.com

2. You have a global hardware ban. Goto www.evenbalance.com and fill out a truble ticket.

3. You got a local ban. The servers admin busted you. Nothing we can do with it, you have to contact the servers admin.

what do the first 2 mean because i no 4 a fact it wasnt the server admin, and it only says i have a guid ban. but for a truble ticket can u giv me a link because i checked that site and couldnt find anything.

what do the first 2 mean because i no 4 a fact it wasnt the server admin, and it only says i have a guid ban. but for a truble ticket can u giv me a link because i checked that site and couldnt find anything.

lets start at the beginning ..post your guid here and maybe we can advise you what to do and were to go - also we need to see the complete kick message.

can you join any other pb enabled servers or does the same kick message appear every time ?

how do i find out my guid so i can appeal this ban because i was unfarily banned as it was my brother who used a hack the night before not me, i was at work.

Oh no not the old "it was my brother" :D

Fact is, when multiple persons share the same computer and cheats were found, the community doesn't care who it was. The father, the brother, or the dog....... :) Cheats were found, period. Ban issued......We are not there, in front of the machine and watching. So be honest, how is PB supposed to tell who it was. They go by GUID, IP and name. When your brother was playing with cheats, that means they are on your machine, you had access to them too, right? If you used them or not, it doesn't make a difference.

When there are multiple machines sharing the same network connection, that's a different story. But that is not the case here or is it? B)

good point but pbbans always investigates the appeal if the ban came from pbbans

That's the right way, and I appreciate this procedure. That's how it should be. I've seen a lot of people banned for no real reason, a false positive. ;)