What's this?

Notorious

[07.08.2006 16:33:43] VIOLATION (MD5TOOL) #9002: ^6}|<^cLd{^egirl^rpowe^6r} (slot #15) MD5Tool Mismatch: osp/glut32.dll (len=32) [6195b22fdc4f33cb9ec40c2a0bc949cb(-) 213.51.48.129:-32176]

Saw this one today... whats the dll file?

From what I have been reading glut32 works with your opengl so im not sure if its a hack or if its just something they needed for there opengl to work

The OpenGL Utility Toolkit (GLUT), originally written by Mark Kilgard, ported to Win32 (Windows 95,98,Me,NT,2000,XP) by Nate Robins.

Edited by maester

it may possibly be an opengl hack but im not to sure if its part of the md5 tool scans it has to be a hack of some sort I would think but only the admins will be able to tell you =o)

Edited by maester

It's a different name...

IP = 66.55.149.185:22500

Server is NOT streaming to pbbans.

And the name of the player doesnt really matter. Not the name is banned, it is the GUID that is banned.

Don't really know .. but what's the point now?

Get the server streaming to pbbans and download the pbbans banlist.

Also the guy you are talking about has a cheat installed (and at least someone with the same guid was already caught). You can ban that guy.

Are you server admin of that server with ftp or shell access? If yes, do your job soldier ;)

Anyway, of course it's your (or the actual server admin's) decision :)

There is no point, I was just asking so i could rule out that myth.

I will ban him, or her, from our server.

And yes, i'm an admin with all access but we are not streaming... The former game admin got a big no when he wanted to stream ;).

just because the former admin got a no does not mean you will get a no also generating a key will not automatically add a cheat to your computer.The person would have had to generated the key went to a server and cheated also to be kicked for a cheat.Previous catches would have given him a prior/kick ban message

As many cheaters you have caught without streaming should give you an idea that you really need to be streaming I would suggest going with that option.

Edited by maester

The reason I was asking if it's possible to generate a key used for hacking is this list: http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15925

I know Jigsaw, a 10 year old kid, played with a generated key at that time. So the chances are really small he hacked himself. So I'm wondering if there a possibility he generated a bad key? Same goes for faceless really, except his age ;)

It really bothers me to see [CHP] tags on the list. Eventhough there never was a ROBERT or Gonzo, Facelessman and Jigsaw retired and the guys caught for wallhacking and an aimbot (Trik-Trak, C5, Sandra & Silent) started their own clan..

The reason I was asking if it's possible to generate a key used for hacking is this list: http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15925

I know Jigsaw, a 10 year old kid, played with a generated key at that time. So the chances are really small he hacked himself. So I'm wondering if there a possibility he generated a bad key? Same goes for faceless really, except his age ;)

It really bothers me to see [CHP] tags on the list. Eventhough there never was a ROBERT or Gonzo, Facelessman and Jigsaw retired and the guys caught for wallhacking and an aimbot (Trik-Trak, C5, Sandra & Silent) started their own clan..

As stated above if he/she generated a key that was hacked with and they joined a server that was streaming and had the person who hacked with it on there ban list.They would be kicked for prior kick ban and would not even get into the server.However if the person in question was added to the list the person themselves would have had to cheat or given the cd key out to another person and the other person used there name.

• 4 months later...

ooops looks like ive bumped an old topic but i my self am still not sure what glut32.dll means ?

-- http://www.warleagues.com/viewnews.asp?view=523 --

MD5Tool Mismatch: glut32.dll (len =32)

Maybe Mr Fozzer himself could post on war leagues forum please and explain and put these peeps out of there misery ;)

Sorry for bumping this topic but ive searched this forum for glut32.dll and it only brought up 2 topics, this kinda made the most sense but still there was no straight answer.

By the way, the server this person got caught cheating on does stream to pbbans (obviously) :)