you are on vacation

M@rcin

ok I havent told anythink when pb banned me, even when I deleted aimbot and it still banned me but I sent mail about unban in february and I got no respond from this time, even that I will not be unban, pb as protecion sucks and you are doing nothing, thats all

Please give us the last 8 of your guid.You just openly admitted you cheated so I would believe that you are not going to be unbanned.I would suggest rebuy the game and dont cheat again.However you cannot email us to ask to be unabanned you will have to find yourself on the banlist and appeal the ban.If the ban was not associated here @ pbbans we cannot remove you you will have to go to the respected site that banned you ;)

Edited by maester

ech it et so I just deleted etkey, problem is I was playing on non pb servers where everyone is cheating than deleted aimbot and playing on normal server with pb secure and pb banned me automaticly for sol_aim 1, im just informing you guys dont even reply for messages, I would be glad even for message I will not be unbanned but for 5 months I got nothing:)

ech it et so I just deleted etkey, problem is I was playing on non pb servers where everyone is cheating than deleted aimbot and playing on normal server with pb secure and pb banned me automaticly for sol_aim 1, im just informing you guys dont even reply for messages, I would be glad even for message I will not be unbanned but for 5 months I got nothing:)

from what i see your guid ef7aa89a053d3eafbf7264d5893fae02 and the ip you registered with are clean - a little tip for you,after you use a downloaded hack and then decide to uninstall it(or so you say you did), its always a good idea to remove the cvars from your mp cfg as well - be thankfull ET is a free game otherwise you would have to pay for a new game to play and we only have your word that you played on none pb servers,and coming from someone who admits to d/l an aimbot and using it that admission makes your whine on here a bit of a joke - an auto generated email is sent to all ban appealers re wether its successful or not, most who complain of a lack of response find that their mail filters are set to auto delete or find it in their junk folder

your ban appeal was sent in March not February and it was rejected .. as a bunker admin you should have known better - also be thankful for dynamic ip's or you would not even have an account here to moan on - and last but not least, have you been on vacation, it only took you 4 months to ask about your ban