Need Help BIG TIME

Pistol Knight

OK here goes, i have read forums and sites for days now and im sick of it!!! I run a server where the owner is away on duty and I seem to be the only person who can do any of this, but boy am i confused, stream to here or there stream like this or like that, load this into there etc etc, i have full access to the server and can do what i like, BUT HOW, LMFAO do i need ftp or not, can i load cvar md5 as they are!!! i have made changes that have worked ( adv tracker!) i update AASA ban list manually but cant stream to them as we have a Jolt Uber Super server(AASA dont stream to jolt!!!!) ANYONE who can help will be a hero as im getting sick of it all now, all i want to do is play in the server instaed of reading forums and trying to detect cheats on my own.........................nuff said for now...............hope someone can help me (im not thick just confused LOL

Yes its very very easy.

You will need ftp access or a control panel to access your pb files.Once you have accessed these files go here http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18547

download the file that is named pbbans_hub_cfg.zip.unzip the files and upload to your pb folder on your server then find and edit your pbsv.cfg and add the line pb_sv_load pbbans_hub.cfg.After doing this Restart PB with pb_sv_restart or restart your server.

After doing this little bit go to http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showforum=347

create a new topic

Post your IP, ClanTag, and game server type (Ie BF2 or CoD2) and state it's for the PBBans Hub.

then your done other then the md5 checks (which will come after your streaming) but getting the server streaming is the best part but the most confusing so if you need any help feel free to contact me or via irc by clicking live chat @ the top

Edited by maester

thanks for ur quick reponse, i have already read them where in the config do i add them, anywhere? I am looking to join as a full member but i dont want to as yet as there are many sites who ask you to stream, can i do more thatn 1, stream

thanks for ur quick reponse, i have already read them where in the config do i add them, anywhere? I am looking to join as a full member but i dont want to as yet as there are many sites who ask you to stream, can i do more thatn 1, stream

the pbbans hub is unique to pbbans and also free's up the standard method of streaming if the server admin wishes to stream elsewhere at the same time- just follow this post and it will guide you through it click me