205.234.178.72:27960

deadmilkmen

Server IP: 205.234.178.72

Server Port : 27960

Game : Enemy Territory

Clan Tag : -=DM=-

Co-Admin : Mercman

I do not get the message you say I should after I type in /rcon pv_sv_uconlist. Is this because you have not added me yet or is there a problem. I followed the instructions. Let me know.

Milky

PBBans Repository Server Search

Server Status: Server is streaming via Rep

Server Info

Clan Tag: -=DM=-

Server IP: 205.234.178.72:27960

Last Streaming: July 28, 2006 6:21 am

PBBans Hub Server Search

Server Status: Server is not streaming via Hub

Server Info

Last Streaming: Unknown

please use this guide to troubleshoot your hub settings - click me

I have gone over it all and it still doesnt work. Help me out here guys. Tell me what you need to check it out.

Milky

PBBans Repository Server Search

Server Status: Server is streaming via Rep

Server Info

Last Streaming: July 28, 2006 6:21 am

PBBans Hub Server Search

Server Status: Server is not streaming via Hub

Server Info

Last Streaming: Unknown

please use this guide to troubleshoot your hub settings - click me

as long as the 2 files (pbucon.use and pbbans_hub.cfg) are in your pb folder and the command pb_sv_load pbbans_hub.cfg is added to your pbsv.cfg then hub streaming should be no problem after a pb_sv_restart - your server streamed for a short while via the hub and stopped again, so you did have it but changed something - the troubleshooting guide is a tried and trusted method of making sure all is ok for hub streaming - once you think you have it all as it should be type via rcon pb_sv_uconlist - the server respose should be:

PunkBuster Client: [slot] [Type] [Mask] [Name]

PunkBuster Client: 1 1 63.171.64.245 pbbans

PunkBuster Client: End of PB UCON Profile List (1 Entry)

as long as the 2 files (pbucon.use and pbbans_hub.cfg) are in your pb folder and the command pb_sv_load pbbans_hub.cfg is added to your pbsv.cfg then hub streaming should be no problem after a pb_sv_restart - your server streamed for a short while via the hub and stopped again, so you did have it but changed something - the troubleshooting guide is a tried and trusted method of making sure all is ok for hub streaming - once you think you have it all as it should be type via rcon pb_sv_uconlist - the server respose should be:

PunkBuster Client: [slot] [Type] [Mask] [Name]

PunkBuster Client: 1 1 63.171.64.245 pbbans

PunkBuster Client: End of PB UCON Profile List (1 Entry)

I asked a question in a PM that was never answered. Does my old jpat affect this and do I have to remove it. I have changed nothing, the files are still there. Come on, give up some info!!1 LOL.

Milky

Found it and maybe this will help others. If you have a pbsvuser.cfg, the line to load the hub cfg must be added to this as well as or instead of the pbsv.cfg. I did this and it is working. Maybe this will help others.

I still would like to know if I should disable jpat or not. I prob still need it for updating cvars don't I, or do I need it for the ban updates also. I am not lear if the hub streaming updates band or not.

Let me know how to deal with this.

Milky

All pbucon settings should be in pbsv.cfg.

You don't have to use jPAT to update ban lists anymore unless you're streaming via hub and pbucon profile is 1 . You should set pb_sv_AutoUpdBan to 1 as well.

All pbucon settings should be in pbsv.cfg.

You don't have to use jPAT to update ban lists anymore unless you're streaming via hub and pbucon profile is 1 . You should set pb_sv_AutoUpdBan to 1 as well.

Sorry to tell ya foxy, it dont work. Like I said, I have a pbsvuser.cfg. When I added the command to it, it works. The pbsvuser must overwirte the pbsv or someting, dunno, all I know is it works now