pbsvuser.cfg - how do i get it?

Hi Guys

I have the server streaming to pbbans after some superb support from an admin in #pbbans - thanks for that was so easy compared to psb !!

Anyway i go on server and try and pull down a plist and pbss and it says no pbsvuser.cfg file loaded

i try and load one and dont know where to find one

Where do i get one, how and where does it go?

Yeah i'm a noob but at least im working on it !!!!

If it is server for CB matches, use CB Configs.

Otherwise go to www.pbbans.com/mci.php , save cvars to file pbsvcvar.cfg , md5 tool list to pbsvuser.cfg and upload them to server's pb folder.Then execute over rcon pb_sv_load pbsvcvar.cfg and pb_sv_load pbsvuser.cfg

If it is server for CB matches, use CB Configs.

Otherwise go to www.pbbans.com/mci.php , save cvars to file pbsvcvar.cfg , md5 tool list to pbsvuser.cfg and upload them to server's pb folder.Then execute over rcon pb_sv_load pbsvcvar.cfg and pb_sv_load pbsvuser.cfg

Cheers - i simply downloaded and installed them as standard didnt make any cvars into pbsvcavrs etc - so much simpler using your site

edit - i installed them into the pb folder did a restart and then loaded them - said couldnt find them - what folder do they go into?

Edited by klok

they go along with your other pb related stuff into your root pb folder

the exact location of the root pb folder can be found by typing pb_sv_homepath via rcon