Still getting banned (Need Help!)

militia

Hi, I got banned about a year ago because of someone using a 3rd hack on my cdkey, and I got it appealed( I thought I got it appealed ) but I'm still getting banned from servers that STREAM to pbbans.com, can someone tell me why I'm only getting banned from servers that stream? And what Prior Kick/ban means. (I thought it meant banned my a admin in the server but I'm banned from like 5 other servers..)

Hi, I got banned about a year ago because of someone using a 3rd hack on my cdkey, and I got it appealed( I thought I got it appealed ) but I'm still getting banned from servers that STREAM to pbbans.com, can someone tell me why I'm only getting banned from servers that stream? And what Prior Kick/ban means. (I thought it meant banned my a admin in the server but I'm banned from like 5 other servers..)

I doubt it got appealed. We dont really care who use the cd-key. But if it got appealed, admins can still have the guid baned by using old ban lists, where your guid is still on.

If it didnt get appealed you are baned from all servers that use www.pbbans.com's ban list.

Prior kick/ban simply mean that you have been kicked or baned from the server you are playing on. Either by punkbuster or admin.

You can check if your still on our banlist here: http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php

pb_myguid in console to get your guid

Edited by Rotten

Well can someone tell me if this was appealled? I thought it was : 1a2786a72124ee593c4d96dd97d30a66

And the reason I'm getting banned is Prior Kick/Ban but don't remember getting banned from 5 other servers.

Also I thought PBBANS did not ban for 3rdperson mods?

Well can someone tell me if this was appealled? I thought it was : 1a2786a72124ee593c4d96dd97d30a66

And the reason I'm getting banned is Prior Kick/Ban but don't remember getting banned from 5 other servers.

Also I thought PBBANS did not ban for 3rdperson mods?

Heres the ban info: http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=9742

Pbbans does not deside what the admins shall ban for.

Rotten do you know if that was appealed tho?

Yes. 16 march 2006

edit: 17 march 2006...close enough =/

Edited by Rotten

its all there for you to see:

Game Soldier of Fortune II

Date Caught March 16, 2006 at 7:04 pm

GUID 1a2786a72124ee593c4d96dd97d30a66

IP Address 69.194.34.102

Alias DEVlt;iANCE*xile

Violation VIOLATION (CVAR) #9001

Extra Info Cvar cg_pk3thirdmod = 1

Caught By |NOW| (Rep)

Server IP 70.84.11.123:20101

Ban Appealed On March 17, 2006

Alright thanks, I'll have to talk to the admins of the servers that I'm banned from.. Hey and theres no cvar of an aimbot on there? =/

Patience..

Alright thanks, I'll have to talk to the admins of the servers that I'm banned from.. Hey and theres no cvar of an aimbot on there? =/

who said anything about an aimbot ?

enough tbh

first registered:

Aug 23 2005, 04:05 AM

New Registrant: militia

Member ID: 101215

this was before the the checks we do now - his guid was caught on march 16 2006 - hence he was able to post

for anyone interested - just enter his IP into the mpi3

24.226.113.31 and select sof2 / check box "display linked guids"