pbscreenshot

theadminfromhell

Sadly no, but I play often on this server and this player seemed fishy to me so I looked at his screenshots.

Can even balanced banned players still play the game?

If globally banned by Evenbalance and playing on a pb enabled server, he shouldn't be able to play on it.

Regarding the pixel, thats just PBscreens way of potentially detecting anomalies in screenshots.  I think it must detect colours or percentages of colours.  It does however not mean a cheat is visible.

What about pixels found, any info on that?

https://pbscreens.com/?player-7165278

It just means it found something that's either game related that it doesn't understand or in other cases it did find something, it's just their so an admin can pay more attention to those PBSS when using a human eye to look them over.

Damn beaten by surfy by that much. :P

Punkbuster Global bans are also game specific, in other words a Global ban in BF3 stops that GUID from entering BF3 servers where the same GUID in BF4 is free to play on BF4 servers, yes it's silly but how the system works.

Thanks for the reply guys, I greatly appreciate it!

Here is the server, live and streaming, is there a new hack out that lets people join servers even with global bans?

74-91-115-141-25200.png

Thanks for the reply guys, I greatly appreciate it!

Here is the server, live and streaming, is there a new hack out that lets people join servers even with global bans?

74-91-115-141-25200.png

Global bans are game specific.

Punkbuster Global bans are also game specific, in other words a Global ban in BF3 stops that GUID from entering BF3 servers where the same GUID in BF4 is free to play on BF4 servers, yes it's silly but how the system works.