Server stream keeps stopping

h3llspawn84

Hi guys I have been having to add my BF4 server to the automated streaming setup every day.  One day I will add it and then the next when I check it will be InActive. Could a admin please take a look and let me know why I’m having to do this?

Server info... 62.104.176.204:25200 (40714)

Thank you.

HI guys thank you for the replys. No still not got it working. How would i do manual configuration? Still very new to all this.

Thanks

Edited by h3llspawn84

Could it be your server providers system is over writing the pbsv.cfg each day? or possibly deleting the pbucon.use file.

You could also try this from the bottom of the server setup if the server is empty for awhile.

If your server is showing as not streaming and you know it is setup to stream, send the following command to the server: pb_sv_ver

This happens when the pb task pb_sv_task 0 7200 pb_sv_ver isn't setup correctly and the server is empty for more then 3 hours.

To setup your server files via FTP if you have the access. https://www.pbbans.com/info-center-hubguide.html#ftp

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Could it be your server providers system is over writing the pbsv.cfg each day? or possibly deleting the pbucon.use file.

You could also try this from the bottom of the server setup if the server is empty for awhile.

To setup your server files via FTP if you have the access. https://www.pbbans.com/info-center-hubguide.html#ftp

We had to do that as well good looking out slayer.