Thanks for fighting for BF2

Budo7

Just wanted to say thanks to Gordie for staying on top of EA and BF2RS about the pb files.

Not sure if he is not pissing in the wind, but wanted to give you Kudos for your efforts.

My group Moders streams with you guys and all of our admins feel it's a huge benifit to our servers.

Thanks again.

• 3 months later...

Thank you for the suport :)

BFROE and PBBans are dedicated to providing the best gaming experience for all players...

We would like to thank punkbuster and PBBans for the constant support..

B) B)

• 4 months later...

Just wanted to say thanks to Gordie for staying on top of EA and BF2RS about the pb files.

Not sure if he is not pissing in the wind, but wanted to give you Kudos for your efforts.

Thanks for the kind words, although its on the wrong site, someone directed me to this post, so I am replying with thanks.

I am making good ground against the policy that EA was misadvised to take, and I also have got a good few GSP's to change their position and allow their BF2 servers to stream to AC RPI's.

Pretty soon, most, if not nearly all BF2 GSP's will allow streaming to AC.

Hi Geordie :)

Hope you dont mind but I added you to the PsB group on these forums.

I reckon EA were misadvised to say the least on a multitude of things, and things are being worked on as we type :)