8.6.76.138:16567

ABN_RGR

pb_sv_LogAddr 63.171.64.22 //

pb_sv_LogPort 24389 //

pb_sv_LogUser ******* //

pb_sv_LogPw ******* //

This is exactly how it looks.

I am real new to admining a server. As a matter of fact I have only been doing it for 5 days. I have yet been able to get a rcon to run consule commands. I have tried BUlletproof FTP, Smart FTP, Explorer FTP, BF2 remote manager, HSLW (cant get it to see the server) and BF2cc. I have read webpage after webpage. I am just not a programmer.

If I have something wrong please let me know what it is. Thank you.

Edited by ABN_RGR

You're right Syntax this is actually our Ranked Server running BF2. I entered the commands via BF2cc consule.

SO the correct info is

Rep Method

Game: Battlefield2 (Ranked)

Can Tag =RIP=

Edited by ABN_RGR

OK, I'll put in a trouble ticket with the host company.

Trouble Ticket added:

I Am trying to get my server streaming to PBBAns through Punkbuster. My clan is tired of cheaters running rampant. Can you set this up for the BF2 Ranked server? Here is a link to the PBBAns forum talking about the steps for set up. I tried to Rcon this in, but am slightly over my head.

Thank You

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showforum=347

Edited by ABN_RGR

Gameservers.com says they can not do htis to a ranked server because its a violation of EA's TOE for ranked servers. I tried to explain that it was not altering the game settings or the serversettings but to no avail. They will not do it to a ranked BF2 server.

Looks like =RIP= is looking for a new Game server host.

Gameservers.com says they can not do htis to a ranked server because its a violation of EA's TOE for ranked servers. I tried to explain that it was not altering the game settings or the serversettings but to no avail. They will not do it to a ranked BF2 server.

original post by Maydax

Since a lot of server companies don't allow access to the server files you can at least do this to get your server streaming to pbbans.

In BF2CC send the following commands:

pb_sv_logaddr 63.171.64.22

pb_sv_logport 24389

pb_sv_loguser yourusername

pb_sv_logpw yourpassword

Then do a pb_sv_writecfg to save these settings to the server.

original post by {VOD}RodeoBob(BM)

The pb settings for setting up streaming servers to PBBans has nothing to do with the limitations on the ranked server access. They are simple pb settings and are legit to use.

Thank you Fozzer, but I think we are going to switch server companies. As soon as I find out I will let you know, as of right now the new BF2 patch has confused them, They can't seem to get the servers back up.

Anyone know a good game hosting company in the US that doesnt charge an arm and a leg?