Question about dual streaming

avguste

any admin that streams to PBBans via the PBBans Hub free's up the standard method of streaming - that allows the admin to stream to any other AC site of their choice.

At the moment AntiCheat Inc. are the only other AC site that have taken up the offer of log forwarding and kudos to them for putting the gaming community first and foremost in their agenda.

We will talk with any other AC site that wants to try out log forwarding for any PB supported game as stated on our website and on FPSadmin etc etc others have been contacted but only ACI have taken up our offer

I will talk to Cheaters Identified owners about that.

In my case I m currently an AON Private Server Admin and as such I am streaming to AON.Would it be possible for me to stream Cheaters Identified(given the owners accept to join the double streaming) while still streaming to AON?

Also,since I would be streaming to PBBans(who would then forward to the other ac),does this mean that I would also get access to all the tools provided by PBBans?

Thank you for your response

Edited by avguste

I will talk to Cheaters Identified owners about that.

In my case I m currently an AON Private Server Admin and as such I am streaming to AON.Would it be possible for me to stream Cheaters Identified(given the owners accept to join the double streaming) while still streaming to AON?

Also,since I would be streaming to PBBans(who would then forward to the other ac),does this mean that I would also get access to all the tools provided by PBBans?

Thank you for your response

in your case, your standard streaming to AON would remain exactly the same.

if you stream to PBBans via the hub, that will give you full access that all our streaming admins receive.

if a representative of CI gets in touch with foxdie - the relevant details of log forwarding can be discussed.