I got banned on BF3 but I don't know why

VenomSnake

OK so I wanted to play Battlefield 3 after a long time and I only had vanilla game, I bought 3 DLC's today, Back to Karkand, Armored Kill and Close Quarters. I downloaded them all. Tried to join a server and this pops up on every server that I try to join: "Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'REWOWLER-OCELOT' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 5b03ff04"

Why am I banned? I tried to look up the GUID number on PBBans and I don't find anything. The game was working fine when I last played like a month or two ago.

Can someone explain me please?

Thanks

me too dude i banned :( for nothing 

i think EA games lose player with this shit banns, but admins tel me iff you are not control of global bann ?? who have the controle ??????

we put money to play the shit bf3 and bf4 finally i get my self banned ...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????

• Upvote 1

You will need to field your appeal to evenbalance as the ban is with them, we are not affiliated with evenbalance and you are not banned on our MBi (Master Ban index) hence why you cannot find a ban here.

Global bans are the most serious of bans and they are enforced through all pb enabled servers whereas our bans are enforced on servers that stream to us and that a ban is added to our MBi only if a violation is triggered on a server that streams to us. Evenbalance only distribute global pb bans and there are no public lists. If it happened that you got a global ban on a streaming server then the ban would have been added to our MBi.

Your only avenue is through an evenbalance ticket below..

http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php

• Upvote 1