BF4DB doesnt care about cheaters

BestNoob

Hi guys,

i just want to talk about the fact that BF4DB Admins etc. have well knows cheaters on their friendlist and lot cheaters have also "trusted" status on the BF4DB website.

I mean just WTF, theyre talking about fairplay, good service and cheat protection and .....

I know that also the EA support has sympathizer for cheaters in. I confrontated EA Special Advisor (they guys above normal support staff) and they just gave me the answer that they doesnt tolerate this and if a support staff is cached as cheater or doesnt take action against those he get fired. But i really think that this couldnt be the reality when you look onto battlelog for BF3 & BF4 and compare the banhistory with PBBans, GGCStream and BF4DB.

There is also something i recognized. BF4DB has "trusted" and not listed cheaters  who are banned from PBBans & GGCStream.

I just wonder about that not more people recognize such things. I cannot be the onyl one (or am i just the only one care about xD ??? )

Another example is EAC- Easy Anti Cheat i reported a CSGO Match in 2017. There were 4 vs 4 Cheaters i. It was played via Challengeme protected by EAC.
I reported it to EAC Support. All i recieved was a insulting message how dumb i am etc. from an admin. I tried it 3 times or so to get another guy from EAC but also in Steam Forums i got insulted by a Mod/Admin. And the cheaters never got banned.

I mean you could say i false detected this guys a scheaters ...... but nope, i checked their profiles a few months ago and they got all banned within 1 year by VAC after i faced them.

So there MUST BE cheater sympathizer in all of those. And i think this is a warning. A warning for the companies to check the peaople they hire for their support/service. A warning sign for Steam and the developers to hire community moderators/aadmins for their stuff.
and a warning sign that something is going really wrong when cheating is tolerated more and more by the players, the developers and the communities. Also that the most SERVER HOSTERS do not care about anti cheat protection via PBBans, GGCStream not only in the past also now (so you could not say meeeeh this are old services and old games) it was a problem in the past and it is a problem now and in the future. I also recognized that integrated anti cheats (cryprotect for crysis and crysis 3 as example) or FairFight for BF4 and so on are NOT ACTIVATED as standard from the Server hosters.

I mean for what do we/you  pay money when they do not give a good service and configure and setup things well ?
The essential question is how could such behaviour be tolerated ? Why is there no way to do smth. against this abuse ? Why is ther eno person you can talk about to solve this ?

Just thinking im just thinking now its ur turn to talk about .....

Edited by BestNoob

Sometimes it feels like no one who is involved in game give a crap about cheating. Reddit for modern warfare has posts about cheaters almost daily at times. It has come to light more now that PC is crossplaying with console players.

And this is one of the things they did.

Anti-cheat update: Killcam & Spectate reporting functionality will go live this week in #Warzone and #ModernWarfare, adding another way for players to report suspected cheats. We have zero tolerance for cheaters.

https://twitter.com/InfinityWard/status/1255208836979286016

Still takes a long time for players to be banned it seems. ofc the console players see that and think all will be fixed and I usually reply. "Same promises, different year".

It amazes me that in the case of cod they have been making yearly games for 17 years but nothing meaningful has been done to prevent cheating. Same can be said for other aaa games too.

Devs created this mess with no server admins, no kick voting etc so cheaters have no fear. Devs control everything in games today and they don't give a crap about it.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

There is also something i recognized. BF4DB has "trusted" and not listed cheaters  who are banned from PBBans & GGCStream.

Name ONE, I’ll wait. “Trusted” is not even a ban or clean status we have available. We certainly don’t protect cheaters. Hell, we’ve banned regular members of the community who were even subscribing to our Patreon because we found evidence of them cheating. We have also fired staff in the past for misusing their power. If you have evidence of our staff abusing their position then by all means send it to me for review. But please don’t make up things such as us labeling cheaters as trusted.

So I challenge you to name one cheater we’ve labeled as “trusted”. Because otherwise, you just look silly.

Sorry we don’t blindly enforce bans on violations that PB records but I’d love to see proof that we protect cheaters lol.

"There MUST BE cheater sympathizer in all of those"?  REALLY?  That is the only possible explanation?  It could not be that the claim that a given player was cheating was not adequately backed up by facts? 

What's the point of your post?  What I read is "I report cheaters and nobody does anything about them, so that proves there is some great consipiracy afoot".  'Scuse me a minute while I put on my tinfoil hat.

Rather than bitching that the unpaid volunteers doing the 3rd party anti-cheat service that DICE refuses to do are not doing it the way you would prefer, maybe just say "THANKS FOR TRYING". 

As for your argument that a PB ban means the player is cheating...  ABSOLUTELY FALSE.  One guy in my community 5+ years ago was a server admin and he was banned by PB while spectating a game on his work PC.  PB listened to his appeal and said "you're a dirty dirty cheater" and left him to rot.  It was something like 9 months later when Evenbalance posted the standard "we have discovered ban #12345 could be issued in error" notice and PBBans and friends removed his ban.  By then he'd been ostracized from our community, gotten a new userid, and moved on to play with others since we wouldn't let him play with his new id.  That event has stuck with me.  And now PB is even worse.

Punkbuster went rogue over a year ago.  It was like a switch flipped, and they started issuing bans to a whole lot of innocent people.  And it happened about the time they seemed to switch from doing bans "the old" way, where a given ban code was attached to a given cheat, to doing more "stealth" bans, where they'd just kinda watch for week and then lump many new bans together into one catch-all.  They stated they did this to make it harder for cheat authors.  But they also started issuing a whale of a lot more lifetime GUID bans, which render an Origin account useless for BF4 for life.  They almost never did that, prior.  And now between those, a whole lot of innocent players have been screwed.

A whole lot of servers have stopped enforcing PB bans.  GGC-Stream.net(kinda PBBans "competitor') stopped putting new PB bans into their DB a long time ago and now only put in new bans for sullied screen shots and MD5 failures (I think), while continuing to ban for the old Punkbuster catches. They effectively threw in the towel, admitting Punkbuster is now unusable.

So, yeah, I don't think too much of your conspiracy theory.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 6/16/2020 at 7:36 AM, frogtooth said:

"There MUST BE cheater sympathizer in all of those"?  REALLY?  That is the only possible explanation?  It could not be that the claim that a given player was cheating was not adequately backed up by facts? 

What's the point of your post?  What I read is "I report cheaters and nobody does anything about them, so that proves there is some great consipiracy afoot".  'Scuse me a minute while I put on my tinfoil hat.

Rather than bitching that the unpaid volunteers doing the 3rd party anti-cheat service that DICE refuses to do are not doing it the way you would prefer, maybe just say "THANKS FOR TRYING". 

As for your argument that a PB ban means the player is cheating...  ABSOLUTELY FALSE.  One guy in my community 5+ years ago was a server admin and he was banned by PB while spectating a game on his work PC.  PB listened to his appeal and said "you're a dirty dirty cheater" and left him to rot.  It was something like 9 months later when Evenbalance posted the standard "we have discovered ban #12345 could be issued in error" notice and PBBans and friends removed his ban.  By then he'd been ostracized from our community, gotten a new userid, and moved on to play with others since we wouldn't let him play with his new id.  That event has stuck with me.  And now PB is even worse.

Punkbuster went rogue over a year ago.  It was like a switch flipped, and they started issuing bans to a whole lot of innocent people.  And it happened about the time they seemed to switch from doing bans "the old" way, where a given ban code was attached to a given cheat, to doing more "stealth" bans, where they'd just kinda watch for week and then lump many new bans together into one catch-all.  They stated they did this to make it harder for cheat authors.  But they also started issuing a whale of a lot more lifetime GUID bans, which render an Origin account useless for BF4 for life.  They almost never did that, prior.  And now between those, a whole lot of innocent players have been screwed.

A whole lot of servers have stopped enforcing PB bans.  GGC-Stream.net(kinda PBBans "competitor') stopped putting new PB bans into their DB a long time ago and now only put in new bans for sullied screen shots and MD5 failures (I think), while continuing to ban for the old Punkbuster catches. They effectively threw in the towel, admitting Punkbuster is now unusable.

So, yeah, I don't think too much of your conspiracy theory.

On 6/15/2020 at 4:39 PM, Angry_Cuban13 said:

Sorry we don’t blindly enforce bans on violations that PB records but I’d love to see proof that we protect cheaters lol.

On 6/15/2020 at 1:41 PM, Sovereign_Skies said:

There is also something i recognized. BF4DB has "trusted" and not listed cheaters  who are banned from PBBans & GGCStream.

Name ONE, I’ll wait. “Trusted” is not even a ban or clean status we have available. We certainly don’t protect cheaters. Hell, we’ve banned regular members of the community who were even subscribing to our Patreon because we found evidence of them cheating. We have also fired staff in the past for misusing their power. If you have evidence of our staff abusing their position then by all means send it to me for review. But please don’t make up things such as us labeling cheaters as trusted.

So I challenge you to name one cheater we’ve labeled as “trusted”. Because otherwise, you just look silly.

On 5/31/2020 at 7:19 PM, MaydaX said:

Sometimes it feels like no one who is involved in game give a crap about cheating. Reddit for modern warfare has posts about cheaters almost daily at times. It has come to light more now that PC is crossplaying with console players.

And this is one of the things they did.

Still takes a long time for players to be banned it seems. ofc the console players see that and think all will be fixed and I usually reply. "Same promises, different year".

It amazes me that in the case of cod they have been making yearly games for 17 years but nothing meaningful has been done to prevent cheating. Same can be said for other aaa games too.

Devs created this mess with no server admins, no kick voting etc so cheaters have no fear. Devs control everything in games today and they don't give a crap about it.

As example take the guys from [AE] Aimbutt Enterprises http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/330236594492472503/

BF4DB Admins/Mods have them on their friendlist, and they have "trusted Status"

I played against them, i had them on my Server, i know what theyve done. Thats is saying a lot about the quality and the Admins of this Site called BF4DB, there is nothing more to say or talk about. It also says a lot about the Quality of FF-FairFight and the EA-Support guys.

The reason i havent bought a EA game since BF4

AimbuttSquirtle http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/AimbuttSquirtle/
Carrycopter http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/Carrycopter/

Edited by BestNoob

• 2 weeks later...