Hacker on COD uo

SlayeR

As i said in my previos post i have never done this B4 so if ive done it all wrong im sorry but i just caught him and dont no wat to do about it

Peace Out

maybe your confused as to what or who PBBans are.

The welcome message on our website will tell you what we are about.

For anyone to be added to our Maste Ban Index your server needs to be streaming the sv logs to the PBBans EvenBalance repository - all streaming info can be found here click me

enjoy the read :)

• 2 months later...

Fozz,,,you know what would be nice,,,, a section for non-streamers to post ss's and demoes ,,,I know they cant be added to the MBI but atleast its good to look at and a good heads-up for other servers who do\dont stream ...just a thought :D

Fozz,,,you know what would be nice,,,, a section for non-streamers to post ss's and demoes ,,,I know they cant be added to the MBI but atleast its good to look at and a good heads-up for other servers who do\dont stream ...just a thought :D

I think you missed a key sentence Tim :P

Will have to get streaming!

lets not forget why we only accept pbss/demo evidence from streaming servers - its so the digital fingerprint of any submitted pbss can be verified as 100% genuine via streamed info from our EvenBalance repository this totally eliminates the "I was framed whine".

With demo evidence everything can be checked in the same way from the time the player connected to the server to the time he leaves or gets kicked.

By creating a section for non streamers to post pbss/demo's in would open the floodgates for pbss and demo's that we could not guarantee would be 100% genuine and would have no way of checking on, not to mention potentially innocent players being subjected to "mob" justice (for want of a better phrase) :)