yawn warnings or sumething

Mind.

well hey im not sure if this is rigth place post this...i got alot warnings on yawn "et aim 1" but i never cheated on pb server..i been testing some hax on non pb server (just see how they work) but still i got warnings on yawn :@ ...im pretty noob whit pc/et so if any1 can help me? if theres way delete those warnings`? and how i got those warnings?

well hey im not sure if this is rigth place post this...i got alot warnings on yawn "et aim 1" but i never cheated on pb server..i been testing some hax on non pb server (just see how they work) but still i got warnings on yawn :@ ...im pretty noob whit pc/et so if any1 can help me? if theres way delete those warnings`? and how i got those warnings?

those settings are in you're configs.. you would have to edit your profile to remove em

is there way remove them on yawn? i mean that ppl dont see them..becuz now every1 think im cheater -,-

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but heres a little heads up for ya.

You admit you "tested" a cheat.

That means you actively sought out / downloaded and installed a cheat on your pc.

We have only your word that you did not use it on a PB enabled server, and this can not be proved.

What can be proved beyond a shadow of a doubt is that a known cheat cvar was in your mp cfg.

We also know that the cvar you were caught with is used to toggle on and off parts of a cheat.

You made the mistake of joining a PBBans protected server with a cheat and got caught.

3 times you got kicked for the same cheat cvar in the space of 52 minutes.

If the server was using the PBBans Hub your ban would have been instant on every PBBans Hub streaming server within 4 seconds after the first detection.

Yawn actively updates the information it displays with ban info from PBBans and PsB.

There is no way the displayed information will be removed unless you can prove that the ban was made in error.

Read all the above very carefully and you might get an idea of why other players think your a cheater.

I will go one stage further and say you are a cheater.

Welcome to the real world <_>

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=13788

not been appealed yet but based on the info we have at our disposal I would say the chances of a successful appeal are about zero.