help!

fosx + iiyama

Hello

My game name is fosx and i played ET competativly about 1.5 years ago, untill i was banned for using hacks :( but i was so down not being able to play earlier this week, "for some reason" i went and brought a new pc "£2000" so anyway im hyped up thinking Yes i can play Et again untill when i came to play it still said i had a global hardware ban!! Wtf! so ive been emailing various PB website about it and non get back to me. and i was searching around here and saw that you have lifted bans before. I was woundering if you would be so genorous into lifting my Global Ban and letting me try out my new pc. i Really hope you could do this for me as i have definetly learnt my lesson, and ive grown up i was 13 when i got banned im 16 now. Again please Reconsider the ban i have against my name.

Cheer Fosx

msg here or pm or email [email protected]

Ta

Hello

My game name is fosx and i played ET competativly about 1.5 years ago, untill i was banned for using hacks :( but i was so down not being able to play earlier this week, "for some reason" i went and brought a new pc "£2000" so anyway im hyped up thinking Yes i can play Et again untill when i came to play it still said i had a global hardware ban!! Wtf! so ive been emailing various PB website about it and non get back to me. and i was searching around here and saw that you have lifted bans before. I was woundering if you would be so genorous into lifting my Global Ban and letting me try out my new pc. i Really hope you could do this for me as i have definetly learnt my lesson, and ive grown up i was 13 when i got banned im 16 now. Again please Reconsider the ban i have against my name.

Cheer Fosx

msg here or pm or email [email protected]

Ta

sheer class ..cheered me up no end lol

must be a mega paper round you got to be able to go out and spend £2000 on a new pc :D