Fear ***Hack***

=GK=TATTOOED

One of my clan members was PB banned for the hack stated in the title, I don't know where else to post this, but its the ***ADMIN_EDIT***, I am not familiar with it and would like to know if anyone has any information about this. He says someone hacked into a server and somehow this got onto his machine or something like that........any help would greatly be appreciated.

Edited by Benway
no posting of hack names.

One of my clan members was PB banned for the hack stated in the title, I don't know where else to post this, but its the ***ADMIN_EDIT***, I am not familiar with it and would like to know if anyone has any information about this. He says someone hacked into a server and somehow this got onto his machine or something like that........any help would greatly be appreciated.

Only idea: he / you could check if he is on our banlist http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php if yes, he can appeal the ban. The last sentence is a story (nonsense).

Put his GUID into the appeal ban list and it says not on the ban list.......thanks..............

And sorry for putting the hack name in, didn't know it couldn't be listed........