I need help.

ROKMC-Captain-K-

someone with admin priviliges has applied a timed kick of unusal length to you and the other player would be my guess :)

a quick peek by an admin using the pb_sv_banlist command via rcon will show wether thats the correct guess.

perm bans are shown as 0/-1

temp bans are shown as 0/-2

Thanks fozzer, i will get a hold of the main admin, and ask him to check in rcon, thanks for the speedy reply..hope i dont have to return :)

our server admin has looked and can see no notification in rcon with an issue of a ban or time related ban..grr..any other possabilities?

get an admin who knows what he's looking for to look :P

PB_SV_BanList [optional_search_text]

Displays the list of bans in the console, including kicks with a temporary ban; if the [optional_search_text] parameter is specified, then only bans/kicks that include the search text are listed (useful for searching for a specific name / guid).

the timed kick was probably imposed by slot # and was probably meant for someone else .. if you use the status command in rcon it is notorious for returning the wrong slot # of players in q3 engine games for example.

if the admin enters pb_sv_banlist into the console window of HLSW all relevant info will be displayed right there in front of him.

your other option is to wait out the 34,000 minutes :)

:D WoW.

Finally, i removed the ban list.

20minute ago, FBI updated their new banlist.

After updated, i search my guid and i can't find anymore.

I succeeded removal my ID from every ban list.

Thx for PBBans.

I won't forget your kindness forever.