Integrity is one of our main concerns at PBBans

Acanthiops

I guess Fozzer is wrong about PBBans, integrity is not the main concern any longer. I set up pbbans streaming on my server as per your post. Your post notes clearly, that server admin will be upgraded in response to setting up pb streaming. Then when I asked for an upgrade to Admin status, foxdie says Denied with no explanation! I need access to MPI3 to check on potential new members, in order to stop hackers from joining the clan. Obviously assisting server admins is no longer the focus of some staff such as foxdie. Integrity of PBBans suffers with when arrogant staff ignor posted rules and start making up their own without an explanation. I will stop streaming immediately and find other means to stop cheaters. Admins like foxdie need to be hunted down and kicked out before any further damage is done. Past staff such as Murderur were such a blessing to work with.

I guess Fozzer is wrong about PBBans, integrity is not the main concern any longer.

How so?

I set up pbbans streaming on my server as per your post. Your post notes clearly, that server admin will be upgraded in response to setting up pb streaming.

There is more to it than just setting up a server to stream.....now give me access. One of you own team members is currenly listed on the MBI and you ask what does that have to do with you streaming.....sorta odd isn't it?

Then when I asked for an upgrade to Admin status, foxdie says Denied with no explanation!

I pointed out the fact that you have a cheater in your group and you acted as if it were no big deal. foxdie was following up on the situation and did the right thing.

I need access to MPI3 to check on potential new members, in order to stop hackers from joining the clan.

Uhmm, okay you want to stop hackers joining your clan....but you have one in yours already?? Besides you can use the GUID search tool on the front page of the PBBans website to check all potential members to see if any are on the MBI.

Obviously assisting server admins is no longer the focus of some staff such as foxdie.

You obviously have no idea what you are saying. You join PBBans in 2005, never were active in the forums, in IRC, and you want to verbally insult one of the Staff Members here. The only reason you want to stream is just so you can get access to the MPI....horseshit. I will put your integrity on the line and state that every streaming game admin here would question what your intentions are.

Integrity of PBBans suffers with when arrogant staff ignor posted rules and start making up their own without an explanation.

Show me proof that after two years of you being a registered member of PBBans that the Staff here are arrogant and non-helpful. They did exactly as asked. You want to come down on anyone.....you attack me.....and leave the Staff here out of this.

I will stop streaming immediately and find other means to stop cheaters.

Now this part is hilarious.....you want to stream to keep the cheaters out......so you can't stream......and you clan mate is a cheater. I can not support allowing you to stream for two reasons....the cheater you have.....the attacks on the Staff here just because you didn't get to stream or have access to the MPI3.

Admins like foxdie need to be hunted down and kicked out before any further damage is done. Past staff such as Murderur were such a blessing to work with.

Sounds like you need a kleenex. foxdie is an integral part of PBBans as with all of the other current Staff Members. It is people with attitudes like yours that need to be kicked.....or better yet they need to turn off their computers and get some counseling.

Any further bashing of the Staff will not be tolerated. Want to speak out....contact me directly.

I guess Fozzer is wrong about PBBans, integrity is not the main concern any longer.

On the contrary, integrity of PBBans and the guys and gals that use our service is still paramount.

Your streaming request was denied because as it stands right now you can't even run the PBBans MBI on your server because you have a cheater in your midst who is also listed as an admin on your site.

I would suggest that far from PBBans integrity being called into question, you would be well advised to look closer to home.

• 2 weeks later...

Point made by both PBBANS Admins which I have to agree with them on this issue.. to prevent any other 'bashing' im closing this post. someone can smack me if they think im doing this unrightfully.

Also my point of view and my stance is , IF you have a KNOWN cheater within your clan and is an 'admin' of the clan you (and any other clan) should be denied streaming access.. Its upto the Server Owner (head admin) to rectify this issue by removing said cheater(s) within the clan and/or ban them from their server.

We had a couple of cheaters within our clan, they got perm banned and removed from the clan. Zero Tolerance Policy