How Do I Log Forward?

DanielMyst777

I want to log forward from a Linux server but I don't know how to. I am streaming to the Hub right now. If I stream my game.log file, will it cause lag on my server?

Which game? AAO?

Simply tell us which other AC site you would like to forward too. The logs they get are the logs that you server stream to PBBans. So, no your server will not lag.

The only allowed pbucon types are 1(if you want live bans and other planned enhanced features) or 0 ( if you want to disable live bans ).

If we find servers that are using 2 or 3 ( this causes the actual game logs to be streamed ) we will consider this as an attempt to overload the hub, your server will be immediately removed and your account suspended for one month!

Note: pb_sv_uconadd 1 63.171.64.245 pbbans pbbans is set as default

What do you mean by AC server? The game I play is Wolfenstein: ET and I am currently streaming to the default Hub server with 1 set as my variable as quoted in the last post. How do I stream my game.log from my Jaymod folder to this AC server so you guys can get it?

Edited by DanielMyst777

What do you mean by AC server? The game I play is Wolfenstein: ET and I am currently streaming to the default Hub server with 1 set as my variable as quoted in the last post. How do I stream my game.log from my Jaymod folder to this AC server so you guys can get it?

lol there is no "log forwarding" for enemy-territory.

Log Forwarding is purely for Americas Army.

As long as your server is STREAMING to pbbans we will have your "logs"