PbBans or PunksBusted?

DanielMyst777

I have been streaming with PsB for awhile now, and in my opinion the biggest differences is the fact they dont ban for cvar violations. I believe this is an intregal part of keeping servers clean but apparently they do not. The other thing that gets me is how an SoF2 server must be running in "pure" to submit screenshots, which is another major problem since damn neared all sof2 servers are not running "pure". If I would've started streaming here first I prolly wouldn't have even given them a second thought. Otherwise they have an alright community and do their job of busting cheaters just not to the extent that I think it should be. Sand

What are the key difference between punksbusted and PbBans?

Yes as Sandrock said we do things a litle different BUT we work for the same goal B)

what you should ask your self is what we both do instead....We ban cheaters and work hard for a cheat free gaming community

and if you ask me i think both psb and pbbans do a damn good work and i truly recomend you to stream to both psb and pbbans and use the best from both sites

Yes as Sandrock said we do things a litle different BUT we work for the same goal B)

what you should ask your self is what we both do instead....We ban cheaters and work hard for a cheat free gaming community

and if you ask me i think both psb and pbbans do a damn good work and i truly recomend you to stream to both psb and pbbans and use the best from both sites

:concur:

• 3 weeks later...