The ignorance of others

SoulForge

[rant]

This game is dying faster than I can think. And don't get me wrong, I love it to death. However there are two sides of this argument,

1.) Cheats - Everyone has seen at least one in action on a PB server or otherwise.

2.) People who can't accept the fact that you are better then they are.

People with power are few and far between, i've been on servers where the admins are wonderful people. And then i've been on servers where admins abuse you and your clan because they can NOT accept losing a game. These people ban you, harase you, plant you. Put a hat on you (rocmod players know what I mean). And i can not fathom why people continue to play in their server. WHY IS THIS? You almost can't go in there and enjoy yourself for fear of being banned.

Referencing to Patriot Saints.

[/rant]

1. Either you caught them on a bad day.

2. They just dont care about the SOF2 community.

3. They are only out for there clan and there clan only.

Dont get me wrong I play on Patriot Saints they are friends with my clan however I do not codone anyone abusing there powers just because they lose.However it is the server admins choice what they do with there server and who they allow to play on it but if they dont want you to play on it then they should just lock it.

Furthermore I would just suggest finding a server you like to play on and sticking with it.I believe you have played on our server before if not just look us up we wont mind having a few more people hopping around in our server.

.:EvL:. Maester

I will have to do that, hit me up with an IP and port and i'll check it out.

Normally that would be a good answer to go with but its a constant thing. I used to love the Patriot Saints. played on their server a lot. On their TS with them, had a really good time. The good ole days. So to speak. Then one day Banned, both TS and SOF2 at the same time. No reason, nothing. I really worry what this does to a clans image. And then one of their members coming to another server that im playing on and telling them that I cheat. That crosses the line.

Edited by SoulForge

I will have to do that, hit me up with an IP and port and i'll check it out.

Normally that would be a good answer to go with but its a constant thing. I used to love the Patriot Saints. played on their server a lot. On their TS with them, had a really good time. The good ole days. So to speak. Then one day Banned, both TS and SOF2 at the same time. No reason, nothing. I really worry what this does to a clans image. And then one of their members coming to another server that im playing on and telling them that I cheat. That crosses the line.

You wont have this problem in our server bro..I dont mean to use Pbbans as and advertisment, but here are our ip's

*Under His Sig*

*Admin Edit*

• 4 weeks later...

You wont have this problem in our server bro..I dont mean to use Pbbans as and advertisment, but here are our ip's

*Under His Sig*

*Admin Edit*

Ok I will reply to your whinning of being banned. number one, the constant changing of Ips and guids, by you and others, Pbbans will not catch all cheats, does nothing about cheap game play or attitudes in the server. If you were banned by an admin it is not because you were a good influence for the server. I happen to have the same guid as when I purchased the game years ago. I watch the guids and player actions and would say atleast that you are questionable, I am not saying you cheat or dont cheat, It is an admins job to keep the server running free of cheaters, poor sports, and whinners. You come on here and single out the Saints, when in reality you are banned from many other servers for what ever reason. If I remeber correctly your Ip and or guid also tied into {E} Archers, which was busted for cheating and that information I have in alias finder, I am out of town untill tuesday so I will post the info if need be.( I could be wrong but I seem to remember seeing yours and his info tied to each other). So you were banned from yet another server, my suggestion would be get over it, its what happens, and if anyone dont want you in their server they have every right to keep you out. There are thousands of people banned from servers for one reason or another it happens just find another one behave yourself and maybe they will continue to let you play in their server. For the record I am a member of the saints and fully agree with the ban if for no other reason the contant guid changing, that alone is a sign of a shady character in my opinion. have a nice day.