title edited

z3r07w0

I have been tracking the members of do not advertise cheat sites here They go onto cod2 servers and advertise the product. They are eager to point out that punkbuster and the anti-cheat programs provided by leagues do not catch the cheats they use. They go as far as charging 35 dollars a month to use them.

Being that i compete in cal and twl, i find this disturbing.

Yesterday i left a nasty post on there site then i went onto the new ctfpug irc channel that all the cal players like to pug on. I got a message from one of the admins from the hacking site (smellyfeet ip [email protected]) He said "thanks for posting on his website and that there was nothing i could do about it".I told him i had a demo of his advertiser selling the hack and that i was going to hand it over to evenbalance.

I then get a message from the guy i recorded hacking. He also laughed at me. Realizing that these guys were in the irc channel selling the cheats i reported them to the irc admin soft/matt, they were all banned from the channel.

http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i31802...nnedhackers.JPG

I also did some research and i was given a screenshot of another admin, from cheat advert deleted, hacking on another clan server(grumpyoldbastards.com)

Can i just post the screenshot or do you need more?

Im trying to get the members of this site banned from COD2. I have handed in a demo and screenshot to evenbalance.I hope that it will be enough to get some of them banned.

as far as i know EB Doesnt do anything based on screenshots and demo's only 3rd party organizations like pbbans does and thats if your streaming your server..

Im trying to get the members of this site banned from COD2. I have handed in a demo and screenshot to evenbalance.I hope that it will be enough to get some of them banned.

from what I see, all you have achieved here is to advertise a cheat site in a forum section that is viewable to the public.

Just thinking aloud here but;

I just wonder if the people who run this type of site declare the income gleaned from selling their lame products to the IRS/inland revenue or whatever tax organisation deals with taxable revenue ... a mail to that type of government organisation may have more impact than what you have tried thus far ... in my experience government organisations (especially taxmen) act fast when they smell "easy money" :P

Guest Jester

I just wonder if the people who run this type of site declare the income gleaned from selling their lame products to the IRS/inland revenue or whatever tax organisation deals with taxable revenue ... a mail to that type of government organisation may have more impact than what you have tried thus far

Brilliant fozzer...simply brilliant!