annoying botter

BerLinZa

well this guys name is killer. he has been banned MANY times from our server but seems to be coming back. my estimation is that he was banned about 8 times from our server. our server name is something like G!X BLUE LIGHTSABERS!! on 2.55. ill try to get this guys guid and ip adress later but heres an image for now of him. check his headshots and kills. bots usually have tree times more headshots then kills. also when i was spectating him, he bounces off one head to another: Posted Image

if you cant see very well go here: http://aycu20.webshots.com/image/10379/200...92477965_rs.jpg

please do something about this.

REAL Server Name: (Finding out now)

GUID: (Finding out now)

IP Adress (Finding out now)

Version: 2.55

Username on server: killer

Edited by BerLinZa

if the server isn't streaming we cannot do anything about this individual as its upto the Server Admin to deal with these types of players. Also we would require Streamed logs with a valid violation before he got added to the MBI. Not only that but if he continues to get around bans its suggested to subnet ban him.

ok sorry like i said im new to this

no problem mate, if your the server admin i would suggest streaming, if you're not the server admin maybe point him over to us so we can help him and hisn gaming community out :)

• 3 months later...

I've been reading a few of the topics and this one kinda caught my attention :P that hs to kill ratio is pretty big, but its in a jaymod server which has pretty big hiboxes but then again calcualting that he must of been getting 3hs per kill which is kinda suspicious for such a low acc :P

Lol That screen shot proves nothing at all.

If he is on a jaymod server the hs to kill ratio looks fine, considering the noob meds running around with adrenalin and fast recharge effectively having about 400 hp's, not to mention oasis is a large map, where you may be affected by distance fall off.

And your more likely to have a lower accuracy with more head shots obviously...?

Ive played on a jaymod server before and had 22 kills and about 80 head shots with a 45 acc and i can assure you that i do not cheat nor am I'm i overly good.

In my personal opinion, you can't ban somebody and accuse him of cheating only with a screenshot of "decent" or "good" headshot numbers.

And hit and shots ratio it's 230/783.. well yes there are humanized bots but... still it doesn't mean something enough good to ban a player.

In my personal opinion, you can't ban somebody and accuse him of cheating only with a screenshot of "decent" or "good" headshot numbers.

And hit and shots ratio it's 230/783.. well yes there are humanized bots but... still it doesn't mean something enough good to ban a player.

proof positive = ban

Anything not proof positive, the player always gets the benefit of the doubt :)

( i.e. a screenshot showing a decent headshot ratio)

Its just a statement of fact that streaming and running anti cheat cvar/md5 scans weeds out those with downloaded skllls from the truly skilled players, and is the only way to go if you want to keep your server(s) as cheat free as humanly possible.

btw :welcomeani: