63.210.145.234:27960

TaS TheSandman

Server name : Intermediate XP Save

Game : ET

Clan Tag : [TaS]

and how do i tell if its Hub or Rep....sorry im kinda new to this and am a lil lost....

also in my ftp i dont have a pb folder....all i have is a punkbuster.pk3 in etmain....

and i know the 2 files i downloaded for the streaming have to go into a pb folder.....

should i create a pb folder?...and if so where should i create it....etmain? or etpub?

and where should i go from there?

thx allot you guys are great :D

Server name : Intermediate XP Save

Game : ET

Clan Tag : [TaS]

and how do i tell if its Hub or Rep....sorry im kinda new to this and am a lil lost....

also in my ftp i dont have a pb folder....all i have is a punkbuster.pk3 in etmain....

and i know the 2 files i downloaded for the streaming have to go into a pb folder.....

should i create a pb folder?...and if so where should i create it....etmain? or etpub?

and where should i go from there?

thx allot you guys are great :D

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19266

Follow the Hub instructions (easiest done if you do it ingame via rcon) least i find it to be easier that way :)

also Im just guessing but your using clanservers? if so they dont give you access to the pb folder you have to request that thru Clanservers Support.

to bypass that just use th RCON method of setting up the Hub. (you wont need access to the pb folder then)

ok all done.....

i did the /rcon pb_sv_uconlist and did get what it displayed on the information page...so its working....

but how do i use it?where do i find the info on that...or does it work itself and i dont need to do anything any further?

Server added and team account created Check your Private messages for more details

Team: Toker and Smokers (AC#354) --- Account Streaming (1 / 1)

User ID: 107598 ---- ForumName: TaS TheSandman

hi,

i never got a private message for any details on the streaming recently setup on my server....

just tonight there was a player named banana on my server and he was obviously hacking and you could tell from a mile away....and the streaming never caught him.....

is there somthing i should do to tell streaming that theres a hacker on the server,like a command or somthing?

if anything can you please point me in the right direction for the information on the streaming and what to do when a hacker comes on...

if you suspect someone is cheating you can request a pbss be taken via rcon you can also spec him and make a Demo of him and post it to us, other then that no there isnt anything you can do.

have you updated your md5/cvar checks?

if not our checks are located here CVARS -=- MD5

Also make sure you Generate a new banlist and upload it to your pb folder Generate ET Banlist

(after you upload that just do a /rcon pb_sv_banempty then /rcon pb_sv_banload )

when you update your MD5 and CVARS issue a /rcon pb_sv_restart

if you need any further help just ask :)

hello, I am also a admin on this same server and work together with sandman in tryn to set this up...

what would the command be to take the pbss?

also how could we go about updateing md5 and the cvars?

sorry to be such a noob and i am very great full at the work you all here do!!

these are my only questions at this point and im kinda sure sandman might have the same ones please help....thanks in advance.

get the account creator to request you get added to the team account m8 :)

I have sent you the welcome pm that gets sent to all our new streaming admins, once you get added to the team account and your forum status gets upgraded all will become a lot clearer.

At least I hope so lol.

Yes....BIG is my partner in my server and is helping me with this pbstreaming.....

i kinda asked him to take care of it for me....

and i see you told him to get me to add him to teh account....i would be more then happy to do that...all i need to know is where to do it LOL....

if you can just point me in the right direction for that it would be awesome.....

Thx,You guys are GREAT!!!!

Team: Toker and Smokers (AC#354) --- Account Streaming (1 / 1)

User ID: 107598 ---- ForumName: TaS TheSandman

User ID: 107682 ---- ForumName: BIG