How can i do a appeal ban ?

*UBER*SOLDAT*

Hi all,

I need to do a appeal ban but your site dont appear correctly i have tried with internet explorer last version, firefox and avant browser but i think i dont obtain the correctly site

do you have an idea to help me ?

(sorry for my bad english i'm french..:/)

i have tryed on a friend computer and the site works with IE 6 but I did not have my GUID on theyr computer

how can i find my GUID ?

tanx so much

post-107862-1175628305_thumb.jpg

the above problem with viewing the site normally stems from norton security crap.

To obtain your pbguid:

1. Load up ET multiplayer

2. Bring down the console (should be the tilde key - above tab)

3. Type \pb_myguid and hit return

4. Type \condump guid.txt and hit return

This will create a text file in your ET/Main folder named guid.txt containing the text from the console. Copy and paste the GUID from there and include it in any communication about a ban. Don't copy and paste your CD key or the full text file all we require is the guid

the above problem with viewing the site normally stems from norton security crap.

If it is not a norton i dnt know the reason cos i was getting the same thing some time b4. Some suggested me to use proxy and it was the solution for me,

regards

Edited by Luk4ward

About the website : I get the same problem when browsing with Opera.

*UBER*SOLDAT* je te rappelle qu'il existe une section française du forum si tu as des difficultés en anglais. (Mais ça a l'air d'aller :))

(Advertising for my French section :-P)

Edited by DaLynX

About the website : I get the same problem when browsing with Opera.

*UBER*SOLDAT* je te rappelle qu'il existe une section française du forum si tu as des difficultés en anglais. (Mais ça a l'air d'aller :))

(Advertising for my French section :-P)

its not a browser issue. its a Norton Issue.

I found out !

It was no Norton issue as I don't have any Norton software installed on my computer but it was due to a little filter proxy I use to clean off ads & invasive scripts from web pages.

Thx :) I can now browse PBBans with my favourite software :P

I found out !

It was no Norton issue as I don't have any Norton software installed on my computer but it was due to a little filter proxy I use to clean off ads & invasive scripts from web pages.

Thx :) I can now browse PBBans with my favourite software :P

Yep, it can be because of norton but i was having the same problem using nod32 and look n stop and i had to use foxy proxy to browse normally.