SS of crosshair hack i beleive

SiNPussycat

HI the cross hair hack i believe was painted on by a rival clan and he is innocent. but as too the pb ban for infect i do had those hacks on my computer and should have deleted them when i had the chance but i didnt and i do know that it was wrong to even have them. I would just like to say sorry to the Fatal clan and would ask that u would take the [FTL] tag off the name when showing it to the public.

the screenshot posted has not been submitted because it's not a legit PBSS

the ban for the hack is permanent.. too bad for the tags.. we cant alter that information.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=21823

The hack detected on the FTL guy is one wich pretty recently has been released. I updated the detectionlist to detect it about 1 or 2 days before he got caught..

So he's really been actively searching for hacks wich cant be detected by PB.. <_>

. but as too the pb ban for infect i do had those hacks on my computer and should have deleted them when i had the chance but i didnt and i do know that it was wrong to even have them. I would just like to say sorry to the Fatal clan and would ask that u would take the [FTL] tag off the name when showing it to the public.

is there anything i can do to prove that i don't hack?

Those 2 statements conflict with each other.

Caught cheating in a PBBans protected server with clantags on = ban, complete with all relevant information (including clantags) that was streamed at the time of the catch, you should have thought about all this before downloading/installing your cheat.