a little help please

PatK

I have recently been banned and kicked out of my clan due to a Video Driver Hack.? Could someone please explain to me what this is. I have had the same video card for several months with no problems. It is an Nvidia 6600. I also have a ploblem with the date and time I was "caught". I was not even home at the time of this violation and no one else has access to my computer. Could someone please help me. thanks

Just to re-iterate what cheat violations are detected by EvenBalance and not PBBans.

Cheat/Hack Violations:

When PunkBuster detects a cheat or hack by repeated positive identification on a player's computer, a violation is raised. These violation numbers are 50000 and higher. Families of cheats are listed below. Resolution: Remove cheats and hacks from the computer.

#50000s - Aimbot

#60000s - Wallhack

#70000s - Multihack

#80000s - Gamehack

#90000s - 'Cheat' Video Drivers

#100000s - Speedhack

#110000s - Autofire

#120000s - Game Hook

#130000s - Attempted PunkBuster Hack

If we get an appeal for any of the above it is denied without exception unless EvenBalance inform us its not a valid detection.

Even if you follow EvenBalance advice and "remove cheats/hacks from your computer" the initial detection will remain on the MBI.

Its that simple.