was somehow caught with aimbot

yea i would like to talk about me being banned from servers. i was in a server and had allow downloads on and it sent me a hack. i did not kno i had a hack untill my clan leader rFg|WarMonkey, told me to check my computer because i kept getting kicked for aimbot. he told me that wen i went into a server we scrimmed it sent me a aimbot. it was a british server i dont know which one but, it sent me a aimbot unfortunatly i was in the middle of a game and the servers sed i was a cheating wussy or something.i want to know if its possible to erase that data of me cheating.

Thanks,

KILLA CAM

[12.15.2003 04:17:11] 2110a8e0a139e62aa5c04afa12cf93fb "^&KILLA ^6^cCAM^7" "68.38.142.231:" "VIOLATION DETECTED (AIMBOT) #50046"

This happened on one of GameServers.net servers. You do not get this violation unless you "activate" it. Therefore, it is a valid PunkBuster violation and it will stand.

Creative yes, but I heard that a while back, maybe once or twice untill raven put out that you could only download pk3's that was way back when PB first came out though. The thought was if a server was a cheat server and had them enabled the dude coulda got something, he said he didn't know it was a cheat server, blah blah, didn't know what he dled or how to delete. These guys are funny ppl, thats for sure.

I know the admins of gameservers and they are Dutch not British i have even had access to their own servers and i can assure you they do not have any bots to download. Am sure Dot if i give him the link would have something to say on this matter pmsfl. Go get a new game m8 its less hassle.

GameServers.net = a dutch company

Admins = from all over the world

We are assuming he is refering to a GameServers.net SoF2 server, might as well happen on another server.

No cheats/hacks are downloaded from the GameServers.net SoF2 servers to your computer when you join our SoF2 servers.

• 2 months later...