Hacker on a Pub

Nye

Started observing him before he got kicked the first time because it was blatant he was walling

I have a demo as well if it's needed, but this should be enough to add the shitbrick to the banlist perhaps

his alias in game is a broken ppsh

his violations were

pb hack #130337 and unknown windows api function 131131

blatant from the demo as well

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/7374/hackguidev9.gif

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/6096/hackidro3.gif

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/2050/hacksme6.gif

Edited by Nye

by the way, the server SAID it was streaming, but maybe not, he was able to repeatedly rejoin w/o being banned

Server Name!!CARENTAN 24/7 GEORANK Top10

Server IP 66.55.137.24:28960

is the name of the server this was on, and no, I am not an admin there

The 2 main anti cheat sites (PBBans and PsB) do not list this server as streaming.

Its not even listed on the gv site

Even if it was streaming he would be able to repeatedly rejoin a PsB or gv protected server, both take hours to apply a banlist update afaik, and PsB do not add 130000 violations to their banlist any more.

PBBans servers that stream via the Hub would all have him on their servers pbbans.dat in about 4 seconds .. thats why the PBBans Hub is the preferred method of streaming, by choice, of admins that use our services.

The 2 main anti cheat sites (PBBans and PsB) do not list this server as streaming.

Its not even listed on the gv site

Even if it was streaming he would be able to repeatedly rejoin a PsB or gv protected server, both take hours to apply a banlist update afaik, and PsB do not add 130000 violations to their banlist any more.

PBBans servers that stream via the Hub would all have him on their servers pbbans.dat in about 4 seconds .. thats why the PBBans Hub is the preferred method of streaming, by choice, of admins that use our services.

so this guy's gonna get off scott free just because this server doesn't live stream?

I have demo's, and 2 kicks

so this guy's gonna get off scott free just because this server doesn't live stream?

I have demo's, and 2 kicks

and no streamed log information to verify them as genuine, sorry m8 but every ban thats added to the PBBans Master Ban Index has streamed evidence to back it up.

All info can be found in the PBBans TOS agreement