Newbie question

maddogjj

Hello all, just came over to check out pbbans. We currently run 2 ranked BF2 servers wich are streaming to PsB. My question is this , for pbbans, how long from the time the pbss is taken till it can be submitted, as it takes minimum 24 hours at PsB and sometimes as long as 4 days before it can even be submitted.

Edited by maddogjj

Hello all, just came over to check out pbbans. We currently run 2 ranked BF2 servers wich are streaming to PsB. My question is this , for pbbans, how long from the time the pbss is taken till it can be submitted, as it takes minimum 24 hours at PsB and sometimes as long as 4 days before it can even be submitted.

As long as the server is streaming pbss can be submitted immediately via the pbss manager in your team account .. the actual review process is normally complete within 24-48 hours.

You do know that dual/multistreaming is possible ?

Check it out here http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19266

and u can also stream to both sites B)

PBBans uses the unique Hub method. wich allows u to keep Repository streaming to PSB

However.. hub works better because u dont need tools to keep your banlist up to date :lol:

Ok do i have to acctually apply for a clan ID like at PsB or just set up the servers and start streaming, either way I will probably try one server and see how it works then if no issues set up the other one, might also have another clan that I can convice to try it. Thanks for the info.

read the howto's carefully, there's a dedicated section on ranked bf servers :)

if u cant get to the /pb/ dir via FTP (ranked servers might be uptight about fileaccess) enable enforce bans in your team account when u get one :)