Double safety

Guest Papagali

Guest Papagali

Hi,

I have a server that's already streaming to PunksBusted. I was wondering if it's possible to also stream to PBBans at the same time. Wouldn't the double settings in my pbsvlog.cfg cause problems? I could just try it out and see what happens but if I can get an expert opinion on this I'd be a lot more at ease with trying this.

I just do not want any cheaters on my server at all and having the both seems a very reasonable option if possible.

Please advise.

Thank you.

You can "stream" both PsB and PBBans with no problems.

You use 2 separate "configs" for each.

pbsvlog.cfg for PsB and pbbans_hub.cfg PBBans.

You use 2 different commands in your pbsv.cfg

pb_sv_load pbbans_hub.cfg	// Loads PBBans.com Hub Streaming settings

pb_sv_load pbsvlog.cfg 		// Loads PunksBusted.com Repository Streaming settings

Here's the instructions for PBBans streaming: http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19266

Edited by =GG= RocknRoll

Hi,

I have a server that's already streaming to PunksBusted. I was wondering if it's possible to also stream to PBBans at the same time. Wouldn't the double settings in my pbsvlog.cfg cause problems? I could just try it out and see what happens but if I can get an expert opinion on this I'd be a lot more at ease with trying this.

I just do not want any cheaters on my server at all and having the both seems a very reasonable option if possible.

Please advise.

Thank you.

PBBans has developed a new method of initiating streaming using PBUCON, all relevant details of what the PBBans Hub is all about is contained in this forum section and by taking the time to read the pinned topics will pay dividends in the long run :)

We already have a lot of streaming game admins who stream to PBBans and PsB and no problems have been reported.

=GG= RocknRoll is quite correct in his post if you want to use a cfg to setup your streaming to PBBans .. Hub streaming can also be initiated with just a few rcon commands. (no cfg or load command required)

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29047