Additional Evidence

None

MPI4 Info

Alias(s) (2)

brAunimp3

drimunosound

IP Address(s) (1)

Violation(s) and PunkBuster Errors (0)

Althou my favourite server andmins won't ban him because they say that cvar bans aren't 100% correct.

So can someone tell me why this guy got the ban in first place?

and what means sv_aim"0"?

If this player is in the system with a cheat cvar catch then he is banned automatically from my server midnight spikage .

If he wishes to appeal his ban then he should hit the appeal this ban button under his ban details .

If your favorite server isn't streaming to pbbans maybe you should encourage that servers admins to come here and sign up. Or go find yourself a better protected server to call home :)

If the player is stating he downloaded a config with this in it then he should be able to provide a link which would get the ban overturned prolly .If not he is a cheater and do you really want to play with cheaters ? .

The bot in question can have the cvar letters changed around and this is a clear bust! he has the aim toggle of a very well known hack and im sure that people who purchased it wouldn't leave the cvars in their configs for download :P

If this player is in the system with a cheat cvar catch then he is banned automatically from my server midnight spikage .

If he wishes to appeal his ban then he should hit the appeal this ban button under his ban details .

If your favorite server isn't streaming to pbbans maybe you should encourage that servers admins to come here and sign up. Or go find yourself a better protected server to call home :)

If the player is stating he downloaded a config with this in it then he should be able to provide a link which would get the ban overturned prolly .If not he is a cheater and do you really want to play with cheaters ? .

They have told that, they tried to get server streaming with pbbans. But they didn't have good results. So because the pbbans don't work directly, the admins and some of regurlar players are using yawn! to find cheaters and they are banned manually from this server. I hope that they would try to get pbbans work again os many of the cheaters would be kicked directly.

They have told that, they tried to get server streaming with pbbans. But they didn't have good results. So because the pbbans don't work directly, the admins and some of regurlar players are using yawn! to find cheaters and they are banned manually from this server. I hope that they would try to get pbbans work again os many of the cheaters would be kicked directly.

All it takes is a few rcon commands to initiate streaming.

Not sure how we can make it any easier, suggestions welcome :blink: