Miscellaneous violation #9002

MicoMaco

Hello!

I've seen few #9002 violations lately and can't figure out what does it stand for or what does it prove. One of them has this info:

PBSV: MD5Tool ["log.txt" SZ172 AT0 LEN32 723D6CED41511EF316F78E4941CD22B4] ... PBSV: VIOLATION (MD5TOOL) #9002 ... MD5Tool Mismatch: log.txt (len=32) .

Can someone explain it to me please? Also I am wondering in what circumstances this can be a falls positive?

In (TSS)Hidinfury's post (Reference guide to pb violations) there is mentioned only #9001 violation and at least for me it is explained insufficiently.

Thank you very much for your answers!

Edited by MicoMaco

This forum section is viewable to the public (google etc) so no detailed explanation will be given, suffice to say that the log.txt violation is proof positive that a certain cheat has been used.

This forum section is viewable to the public (google etc) so no detailed explanation will be given, suffice to say that the log.txt violation is proof positive that a certain cheat has been used.

Thx, that's all I wanted to know.