et and haxors

seanw

i play a game called enemy territory and for the past few days the same guy comes on this server and keeps haxing but what can i do about it i got hes guid but idk no what to do with it i just don't know thats why i come here for help please help me thanks sean

Edited by seanw

i play a game called enemy territory and for the past few days the same guy comes on this server and keeps haxing but what can i do about it i got hes guid but idk no what to do with it i just don't know thats why i come here for help please help me thanks sean

If you haven't already, ban his IP (either through admin functionality of shrublike mods, etadmin_mod, ect) or through pb_sv_banMask "IP Address".

If he keeps coming back, ban his subnet, ie the first digits of his IP address (if it was say 192.192.192.192 you'd do pb_sv_banMask "192.192."

He can only receive so many new IPs, thus subnet bans effectively take care of the troublemakers 99% of the time. The drawback is that you are also potentially banning innocent players, so perhaps a one week subnet ban will scare him away & he'll lose interest.

Complaining to the ISP is also another option you can try. They vary on their responses (and general care level) & tend to be more concerned about malicious attacks then ban circumvention, but it is an option to try.

Hope this helps!

ps -> Get your server streaming to PBBans! ;)

If your the server admin, get it streaming asap.

If your not the server admin get in touch with him and let him know we exist.

it is not my server the server is run by a company called cyber games is there still away to get hes ip by not being a admin? i have hes guid can hebe caught by that?

it is not my server the server is run by a company called cyber games is there still away to get hes ip by not being a admin? i have hes guid can hebe caught by that?

Hi,

here i am :).

On the server logon screen you should have seen "dogod at cybergames.it": you can write me there.

I can check PB screenshots and server logs, if you have some kind of proof he was cheating (i.e. demo) send it to me.

Anyway I've just submitted a couple of ss .... maybe he is one on them :).

Bye,

D.