Application

Big Bang Theory

Hello staff of PBBans, I applied about a week ago and never heard anything. Does the application for streaming take a long time? I have an admin account at PsB and stream with them. I am assuming I could stream to your service as well? Any ideas on why it is taking a long time for a response (assuming a week is a long time)??? Thanks BBT

Hello staff of PBBans, I applied about a week ago and never heard anything. Does the application for streaming take a long time? I have an admin account at PsB and stream with them. I am assuming I could stream to your service as well? Any ideas on why it is taking a long time for a response (assuming a week is a long time)??? Thanks BBT

Hi and welcome :)

We do things a bit differently over here m8, let me explain our process.

You register for a forum account.

Your account application is then verified by a staff member (we dont allow convicted cheaters any meaningful forum interaction)

The new forum accounts are verified at least 4 times a day so unless you find your restricted to one particular forum section your "good to go". :)

Take a read of this PBBans Downloads and make a streaming application here http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showforum=347

We will take it from there and create a team account for you.

I have verified an account and the guy has been streaming via the PBBans Hub in under 5 mins :D

Look forward to seeing you around.

Yes, I did find the response and I am sorry for posting that when I indeed did have the email in question.

I suppose I need to do a good bit of reading to figure out how everything works here.

What has not jumped out at me is how I declair other servers I run to get them streaming. I have uploaded the pbbans_hub.cfg and called it from within the pbsv.cfg file as directed and the pb_sv_uconlist did respond as described but I am strugling with step 4 to post my info. I guess I am being stupid but I am not sure where I am supposed to post the requested info of this step. I dont want to do something wrong and start off on the wrong foot with you good people! And I would like to have my other servers working too. I am also a little unclear as to the difference in "relationships" between PBBans and PsB. I am doing everything that PsB has recomened (ie. using the auto Master Ban List updater, full MD5toolset ,and streaming with them, and I submit PBss of cheaters caught. But I am unclear as to how things change now that I have one of my servers (i think) streaming with you all. Is there something I can read that will further inlighten me. Sorry for being new to all of this. I just want to do all I can to have my servers clean and cheatfree and be a part of the fair gaming community! Thanks for listening and your help! BBT

Edited by Big Bang Theory

Yes, I did find the response and I am sorry for posting that when I indeed did have the email in question.

I suppose I need to do a good bit of reading to figure out how everything works here.

What has not jumped out at me is how I declair other servers I run to get them streaming. I have uploaded the pbbans_hub.cfg and called it from within the pbsv.cfg file as directed and the pb_sv_uconlist did respond as described but I am strugling with step 4 to post my info. I guess I am being stupid but I am not sure where I am supposed to post the requested info of this step. I dont want to do something wrong and start off on the wrong foot with you good people! And I would like to have my other servers working too. I am also a little unclear as to the difference in "relationships" between PBBans and PsB. I am doing everything that PsB has recomened (ie. using the auto Master Ban List updater, full MD5toolset ,and streaming with them, and I submit PBss of cheaters caught. But I am unclear as to how things change now that I have one of my servers (i think) streaming with you all. Is there something I can read that will further inlighten me. Sorry for being new to all of this. I just want to do all I can to have my servers clean and cheatfree and be a part of the fair gaming community! Thanks for listening and your help! BBT

ok m8 .. just post up your details in this forum section http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showforum=347 and in this format:

example:

Topic Title: 195.137.204.28:27960
Hub
Game: ET
Clantag; ::llama::
your server will not be streaming as such untill a staff member does the final check and adds you to the Hub.

I would suggest just the 1 server firstly and then you can see for yourself how easy it is to add other servers via your team account, but if you have already got things sorted at your end for all your servers, just add the ip:port of each one in your initial streaming request post and we will take it from there.

There is no difference in between psb and PBBans, in that both aim for a cheat free gaming environment :)

Please, take your time, have a good look around and dont hesitate to ask any questions that you have, either the staff or any other forum member for that matter will be only too happy to help you out.

Lets get you dual streaming as a priority and we can see how we go from there.

Once streaming is confirmed you will then have access to our private forum sections and a lot more information :)

**update**

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29758