MD5 and the Hub

scousejohno

Im i right in understanding that the HUB (When using the update all facility) will update/add all the latest MD5 checks etc V0.44?

I am having problems today updating any of the servers, however i beleive this is a problem with the GSP's DNS.

Im i right in understanding that the HUB (When using the update all facility) will update/add all the latest MD5 checks etc V0.44?

I am having problems today updating any of the servers, however i beleive this is a problem with the GSP's DNS.

If you have had no problems up till now, I would say you have it sussed already johno :)

Thanks fozz,

I have noted that i am using an older version of the HUB, is there a guide for updating the hub to 065 or do i just do a fresh install?

You mean PAT (PBBans Admin Tool) :)

As with any game patch/driver/software etc etc update, its updated for a good reason, the latest PAT vers. fixed a bug that affected pb_script and FTP.

So I would say that, your familiar with how PAT works and a fresh install to the latest vers. is the way to go.

• 1 year later...

I'm sorry for my englis, because it isn't very vell. Can you help me with my problem?at first time i was baned by PB for MD5Tool(for 1 minute), but it was ago. Some weeks ago i was baned again. I don't use any hack programmes, and can't understand for why i was baned. Explain me please what MD5Tool is?

Thanks,

MoNT.