Dual streaming request

Evil_D

Hi,

I am the PB admin on 3 servers and I would like to Dual Stream to AON and to ACI via the PBBans hub.

But for configuring I may need some help, since not everything in the configuration thread was quite clear to me (live bans? huh?). I would appreciate any help I could get.

Thanx in advance

Whats not clear about processing a few rcon commands to initiate streaming ?

I have created an account for you and added the server ip:port that was in your forum profile, obviously its not streaming, that requires you to initiate it :P

team account created

server added to team account

server was not streaming via the Hub when account was created.

Log forwarding to ACI & AON enabled.

http://www.pbbans.com/account.php

All it takes is a few rcon commands to initiate streaming

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29047

Team: {KickAss} Clan ({KickAss})

Account ID: 1039

Streaming Status: Not Streaming (0 / 1)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Server List

66.55.142.48:1716

User List

Evil_D (111033)

Helpful Links viewable when streaming:

Account Management | Streaming & Banlist & Cvars / MD5's | PBBans Hub Flags | Master Player Index

Whats not clear about processing a few rcon commands to initiate streaming ?

I have created an account for you and added the server ip:port that was in your forum profile, obviously its not streaming, that requires you to initiate it :P

team account created

server added to team account

server was not streaming via the Hub when account was created.

Log forwarding to ACI & AON enabled.

Thanks a lot fozzer, I will set up the needed stuff tomorrow, should be streaming within 24 hours from now on.

I would also set up 69.12.96.135:1716 and 69.12.96.136:1716 to stream to the hub.

Your initial streaming request was for 66.55.142.48:1716 and that is what is currently added to your team account.

Any further servers can be added via the team account (no forum post required) if there is a problem you will receive a forum pm with an explanation :)

I added the other servers via the team account and set all three servers up via FTP - server is marked as active, the other servers are marked as new (not yet added to the system) - I am glad to know both AON and ACI will get our logs to (be able to) bust some punks!

MANY Thanks to YOU guys here enabling this kind of "cooperation" between punkhunting communities! HOOAH!

Edit: all 3 servers are marked as streaming :)

Edited by Evil_D

We are experiencing heavy lagg since I set up dual streaming. I will deactivate the hub bans, maybe it will help...

Streaming creates no lag what so ever, if your experiencing lag I would suggest looking elsewhere for a root cause Bro.

Seems like...and I only deactivated the hub bans (change made in line

admin pb_sv_uconadd 1 63.171.64.205 pbbhub pbbhub
by replacing the 1 with a 0...thought it could be the cause, but it wasnt...I will keep on looking, if I find the cause I will post it...

I have set up the newest ACI scripts with a loadlock, deleted the power.dat file (was getting too big) and reactivated the hub bans. The server still is laggy, but it was not a matter of the scripts. Maybe the pbsvss.htm is getting too big again, but unless it reaches 5 megs it should not cause this lag...and AOWC doesnt see lag as an issue they should solve...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

all working fine except AOWC...they servers are lagging more and more and crashing when restarting pb ingame...maybe they will soon be extinct

We set up a new server at gameservers, I already requested it to be added to the my server list, could you please forward those logs also to ACI and AON?

Thanx in advance

Great job you're doing here!!! :)

Thanks Evil D :)

To set up log forwarding is easy too and you can do it from your account manager.

here is a link that may help click me

Once you edit the flags info then your logs will be forwarded to those groups you have chosen.

And dont forget to submit those screenshots through the account manager too :D

Hi there,

I have a bit of a problem regarding the streaming: yesterday the newly added server was streaming, today it is not anymore (right now since 6 hours)

I have hundreds of lines reading:

PB UCON Packet ignored "pbbhub"@63.171.64.205:xxxxx []

(with different ports, I think it is two different ports).

Did I setup something wrong?

I did the setup just like in the other servers, please help me understand and solve this issue...

Thanx in advance

Evil aka Ed

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again,

we had some AONLive script running recently...but we would still like to stick to the ACI scripts we are running.

Also we started running Autoban today, and I would like to know what I have to change to have the servers only accepting bans from the hub, but no scripts or PB setting changes (like cvars etc.)

Thanks in advance

Evil aka Ed

Edited by Evil_D

You do not need to do anything :)

Keep your flags edited as they are with Accept HUB Bans checked and all will be fine.

The cvar's and md5 lists are either manually updated or used with the jPAT tool by PBBans; so your ACI or AON scripts are safe.

Are you still primary streaming to AON or have you changed your primary stream to ACI?

If there have been any changes just uncheck the group you primarily stream to now and check the other other group to have all logs forwarded .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...