removeing [SF]Bogey PRIOR/KICKBAN d669?

verrichio

I was trying enter the [oddballs]weapons cache server ip 64.34.202.23 and it said i was permently banned by punkbuster. Server admin says its a pb ban not his. Is this possible when no bans are present? What is it that is telling his server I am banned by pb? You must forgive me I am unfamiliar.

I know I had a previous ban here for an incompatible video issue with an old computer, but it was revoked and I am showing clean in ban search now. Is this connected?

I was trying enter the [oddballs]weapons cache server ip 64.34.202.23 and it said i was permently banned by punkbuster. Server admin says its a pb ban not his. Is this possible when no bans are present? What is it that is telling his server I am banned by pb? You must forgive me I am unfamiliar.

I know I had a previous ban here for an incompatible video issue with an old computer, but it was revoked and I am showing clean in ban search now. Is this connected?

If you are not on the banlist here, then it is either a local ban or a ban from EvenBalance themselves.

If you are not on the banlist here, then it is either a local ban or a ban from EvenBalance themselves.

How do I find out. arent u guys the same team? and what is a local ban?

How do I find out. arent u guys the same team? and what is a local ban?

PBBans is a private anti cheat site that provides that little extra help that makes PunkBuster

Ok, we already know its not a "local" ban, and you folks say it isn't you, I think. So that leaves Evenbalance themselves right? Do one of you fine admins here know a way to find out if I have a ban there? Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Without a pbguid any help that can be offered is rather limited.

From what I have read thus far no one has stated your not on the MBI :P and if you have had a ban lifted on appeal there is a chance that the server has missed the removal for one reason or another.

Has a server admin specifically searched for your pbguid in the server pbbans.dat ?

Our MPI is in transition atm but if you pm me your full pbguid and what game you play I can check to see if it's an EvenBalance ban