8.6.77.224:27888

AKA BANDIT

Team account already exist's for your clan Bro :)

Server 8.6.77.224:27888 is already added to the team account but is not streaming

Team: Ass Kickin

Don't know if he's dealing with it. I didn't know who to send it to so I just picked an admin. But if you think it would be best to wait for him that's cool. I already warned you I'm a Noob Server Admin. :D

When you say log in info, not sure what your on about tbh :)

Hub streaming requires no user/login info and can be initiated by sending these pb commands to your server, 1 line at a time;

pb_sv_USessionLimit 2

pb_sv_uconadd 1 63.171.64.205 pbbhub pbbhub

pb_sv_task 0 7200 pb_sv_ver

pb_sv_AutoUpdBan 1

pb_sv_writecfg

Standard rep streaming method via FTP:

step 1. Create a file pbsvlog.cfg (or right click the attached pbsvlog.cfg/save link as/pbsvlog.cfg and put in your chosen usename/password)

step 2. Place in the pbsvlog.cfg these 4 lines:

pb_sv_LogAddr rep.pbbans.com // this never changes

pb_sv_LogPort 24389 // this never changes

pb_sv_LogUser USERNAME

pb_sv_LogPw PW

NOTE: the USERNAME and PW are chosen by you and can not contain spaces

- dont forget to pass your chosen username and password via forum PM to a staff member

and save your newly created pbsvlog.cfg

step 3. Upload the pbsvlog.cfg to your PB folder

step 4. Open your pbsv.cfg and add the command pb_sv_load pbsvlog.cfg

step 5. Restart punkbuster (pb_sv_restart)

step 6. Make a post here click me with the topic title as your server ip/port, please state Rep method/ game/ clantag and dont forget to pass via forum PM your chosen username and pw to a staff member

I thought you had to do this to enable streaming. FEAR doesn't have a remote RCON. So what .cfg file should the entries you list be in?

UPDATE

I entered the commands you gave by using the Webtool. Is the server now streaming?

Edited by AKA BANDIT

Standard rep streaming method via FTP:

step 1. Create a file pbsvlog.cfg (or right click the attached pbsvlog.cfg/save link as/pbsvlog.cfg and put in your chosen usename/password)

step 2. Place in the pbsvlog.cfg these 4 lines:

pb_sv_LogAddr rep.pbbans.com // this never changes

pb_sv_LogPort 24389 // this never changes

pb_sv_LogUser USERNAME

pb_sv_LogPw PW

NOTE: the USERNAME and PW are chosen by you and can not contain spaces

- dont forget to pass your chosen username and password via forum PM to a staff member

and save your newly created pbsvlog.cfg

step 3. Upload the pbsvlog.cfg to your PB folder

step 4. Open your pbsv.cfg and add the command pb_sv_load pbsvlog.cfg

step 5. Restart punkbuster (pb_sv_restart)

step 6. Make a post here click me with the topic title as your server ip/port, please state Rep method/ game/ clantag and dont forget to pass via forum PM your chosen username and pw to a staff member

I thought you had to do this to enable streaming. FEAR doesn't have a remote RCON. So what .cfg file should the entries you list be in?

UPDATE

I entered the commands you gave by using the Webtool. Is the server now streaming?

Hey bro yeah it is, or it at least says it was 2 hrs. 31 minutes ago. There is a possibilty you might have to run a couple simple commands via Rcon. Go download HLSW and use that one, it seems to be the best one I've found and follow the "Fix Streaming Server" instructions if it quits.

We do offer 2 types of streaming, thats true.

There is the bog standard rep. streaming that no one opts for :P and there is the PBBans Hub.

Hub Features:

Multi-streaming: you can stream to another anti cheat site using the old rep. method.

Live Banning: Bans are sent to your server as they are received.

Live Parsing: Server logs are parsed in real time as they are received.

Enforce Bans: you no longer need to update the banlist on the server.

Log Forwarding: Option to forward server logs to other anti-cheat websites (Currently AON, ACI, CheatsBusted)

Greeting System: Attach a personal message to your guid that will be displayed to players when you join a server (Server must have Hub Greetings flag enabled)

Easy Setup: Servers can be configured in minutes via rcon

No 3rd party software required on the server.

Plus a lot more to come.

Rep Features:

Banning: Bans must be manually added to your server or by using PAT (PBBans Admin Tool)

Parsing: Parsing is done once a day.

Lecacy method of streaming.

You can see at a glance why Hub streaming has become the #1 streaming initiative, by choice, of admins who use our services :)

Regardless of wether the server is streaming or not, the fact is that at the moment this server is part of Team: Ass Kickin

Sand, HLSW doesn't list FEAR as one of their supported games.

I did make the "pb_sv_task 90 3600 pb_sv_ver" change, so everything should be good for right now. Server still shows as streaming via hub.

Thanks for everybody being patient with me and helping a Noob out! :rolleyes:

Edited by AKA BANDIT