Can somebody check this DEMO?

weebeast007

OMG !!!!!! You faked that demo dude and your trying to frame me.

Got your attention :)

Best way to protect your server(s) is to get them streaming.

Any server admin that is not streaming and not running game specific cvar/md5 scans is deluding himself if he thinks that no one cheats on his server.

One of the benefits of streaming is that the info for every submitted demo can be checked against streamed logs and be confirmed as 100% genuine.

This completely eliminates the "I was framed" whine.

Ok im the first to cry wallhack. However watching the guy play it seems he is usure of whats going on. Either its a nubhacker or hes just getting used to his new hack. I in some places saw what looked like he might be "walling" however in other parts it looks like he may have just gotten lucky. He apparently isnt that good of a player. Ultimately its your decision banning him would make you feel better. I watched the demo with /r_shownormals 1 and I wasnt left with the impression that he was a skilled hacker. Thats just my opinion do what you will with it.

Ok im the first to cry wallhack. However watching the guy play it seems he is usure of whats going on. Either its a nubhacker or hes just getting used to his new hack. I in some places saw what looked like he might be "walling" however in other parts it looks like he may have just gotten lucky. He apparently isnt that good of a player. Ultimately its your decision banning him would make you feel better. I watched the demo with /r_shownormals 1 and I wasnt left with the impression that he was a skilled hacker. Thats just my opinion do what you will with it.

thanks for the reply

I will check it out myself when i got time and i got another question.PB is off on my server but when i put it on many people get kicked without a good reason.The server gets more lag too and can i stream without putting PB on?

that olszak guy got kicked by pb on a other server

PunkBuster Server: VIOLATION (MULTIHACK) #71001: olszak (slot #10) [d20ed7db986afb143b5bdb165da8579d(?) 83.143.142.32:55456]

LOL

thanks for the reply

I will check it out myself when i got time and i got another question.PB is off on my server but when i put it on many people get kicked without a good reason.The server gets more lag too and can i stream without putting PB on?

If you run a server with PB disabled you are throwing out an open invitation to anyone with a cheat to come join your server.

Cheaters actively search for servers with no PB so they can "own" with no fear of any comebacks.

Any lag caused by PB is normally due to one of 3 reasons;

1. Badly configured server(s)

2. GSP cramming too many servers on one box to save money.

3. The server is run from a home internet connection.

Whats your server ip:port ?

Streaming of any type is not possible without PB.

that olszak guy got kicked by pb on a other server

PunkBuster Server: VIOLATION (MULTIHACK) #71001: olszak (slot #10) [d20ed7db986afb143b5bdb165da8579d(?) 83.143.142.32:55456]

LOL

Pity it was not on a streaming server. <_>

If you run a server with PB disabled you are throwing out an open invitation to anyone with a cheat to come join your server.

Cheaters actively search for servers with no PB so they can "own" with no fear of any comebacks.

Any lag caused by PB is normally due to one of 3 reasons;

1. Badly configured server(s)

2. GSP cramming too many servers on one box to save money.

3. The server is run from a home internet connection.

Whats your server ip:port ?

Streaming of any type is not possible without PB.

Pity it was not on a streaming server. <_<

thank you^^

My serverip is 84.244.184.61:27960

Oke Olzak said

[13:12] [FuN]olszak: insert in google: radeon 9250 problem

[13:12] [FuN]olszak: its bug

[13:12] [FuN]olszak: i cant connect to pb servers

[13:13] [FuN]olszak: when i try to login my computer has been shot downed and than i must restart it

[13:13] [FuN]olszak: i dont know why

[13:14] [FuN]olszak: i am not cheater

[13:14] [FuN]olszak: belive me

Edited by weebeast007

Oke Olzak said

[13:12] [FuN]olszak: insert in google: radeon 9250 problem

[13:12] [FuN]olszak: its bug

[13:12] [FuN]olszak: i cant connect to pb servers

[13:13] [FuN]olszak: when i try to login my computer has been shot downed and than i must restart it

[13:13] [FuN]olszak: i dont know why

[13:14] [FuN]olszak: i am not cheater

[13:14] [FuN]olszak: belive me

I guess him and the other 1512 players on the PBBans MBI, as a result of full blown PB software detections for that particular violation number, are all innocent players then :D

The only way to deal with such issues is zero tolerance, everyone knows exactly were they stand if detected with a cheat, and more importantly what to do if they think the raised violation is a mistake.

true im putting pb on tomorow and if the most things work well i will stream it :)

edit: i did it on and most players got kick for packet flow and server lagged too much with 7 players lol

1 member got kicked for communication failure.... PnkBstrB handshaking failed

[16:33] [FuN]olszak: ok i was cheatig becaus i want be good and get too clan, after 1 day i turn it off

i give him a other chance i think

Edited by weebeast007

[16:33] [FuN]olszak: ok i was cheatig becaus i want be good and get too clan, after 1 day i turn it off

i give him a other chance i think

PBBans does not believe in second chances....and if you are attempting to stream to PBBans and it is discovered that you had cheaters among you clan members.....streaming would not be allowed.

tomorrow the server gets pb and i will register to make my server streamed :)

I can not proof that my members dont cheat because server never had pb so we will see who cheats^^