Has anyone had MAJOR ISSUES WITH Pbuster?

Your funny....going to spam an anti-cheat site with lies....if you have technical problems with PunkBuster then e-mail EvenBalance. If you are a lame cheater (which you probably are) then you need to get a new career.

"Yeah, hello - EvenBalance? I'd like a refund for a piece of software that I didn't pay for. Well, you see - my dog installed this hack without me knowing..."

:roll:

damm

is that al the help you can cife

nouw iam asking you are you a noob

pb isend perfect and makes mestakes

so if somwane have a problem whit pb

he is a cheater coing to look for a nother forum thast

a litle frendly your not noob

So ummm, let's see someone makes a post on our site using the nick PunkBusterSUX and "claims" to have had issues with PunkBuster giving him blue screens and locking up. I have never heard of this.....but given his nick and his "love" for PB, and spamming.....it was only his way of spamming his little anti-pb crap on our site.

• 3 weeks later...

yes i have . i keep getting kicked 4 no reason im not cheating so why does punk buster keep kicking me?: the im being kicked from is far cry can any1 help

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, with a nick like that you figure he would expect not to be taken seriously. No need for a refund, as PB isn't mandatory to run on your server. Problem solved, disable it on your server. As for us, we'll keep ours running cause it works fine for us, and have never heard of the "blue screen of death" coming up for PB. How do you know it is PB, you running PB by itself? Kinda hard since it runs in conjuntion with the game. If you have issues with Blue Screening, then may I suggest a look into your OS. Blue Screening is the result of OS failures, so that might be a place to start.

• 2 weeks later...

Keeps dropping me from servers demanding file A1315 when FarCry is using A1335. Extremely flawed and really screws up the online play aspect.

• 3 weeks later...

As far as I know PB is aware of a number of farcry/PB issues and is working on a series of updates to work these problems. at the moment I guess you could go swimming in the "deep" end of the pool a.k.a non PB servers and hope for the best