Trying to Stream Server

MTMEX

I am trying to stream my server to pbbans, but for some reason it won't respond. I uploaded the pbsv.cfg and pbucon.use files to my server file manager. I went through step by step, many times, with your "Setup Streaming Guide." When I check the ucon to see if it is enabled by using pb_sv_uconlist command, I'm getting no response. I phisically checked the pbsv.cfg file and it seems to be in order, but I don't notice anything changed and my server IP isn't showing up on pbbans.

I've tried the troubleshoot this with your guide, but nothing responds. I updated pb from my server control panel and went through the setup streaming guide again and I am still getting the same results. Is there something I'm missing? Thanks for the help.

My server IP:66.225.235.144:17567

powered by: leetservers

BF2CC version: 2.1.2628

I am trying to stream my server to pbbans, but for some reason it won't respond.

Thats down to the poor rcon support of the game:

http://evenbalance.com/publications/bf2142...tm#commsettings

While the PunkBuster Server is also addressed this way, due to limitations of the game engine no PB Server command will display a response.

thus pb_sv_uconlist to check hub-stream setup will be received by pb-server (tyvm) ... just you will get to see no echo, no matter what rcon tool you use :rolleyes: Anyway, with all the research you've allready done the serversided streaming setup should be np for you to accomplish B)

but I don't notice anything changed and my server IP isn't showing up on pbbans.

Is there something I'm missing?

66.225.235.144:17567 is not yet in our system, to fix i'd suggest you fill in an application http://www.pbbans.com/account_application.php (SGA) to have it added ;)

I've already filled in an application. Would my server be streaming before or after my application is submitted or approved? From what I can tell my server should be streaming, but on your site it keeps telling me my IP isn't in your system.

Alright thanks. I just thought I was doing something wrong on my end with the streaming. I don't want my server to be known as a "free to hack server." Fair gaming is our top priority.

Also our website is temporarily down. We are changing host and will have a new fresh look to it. It should be up very soon.

I also have some screen shots of a player that I caught for hacking that I will be submitting to you, but I didn't have a chance to get his IP. I have the proof,name,clan tag,date,time, and hash.

Thanks and we are glad to help.

MTMEX

Alright thanks. I just thought I was doing something wrong on my end with the streaming. I don't want my server to be known as a "free to hack server." Fair gaming is our top priority.

Also our website is temporarily down. We are changing host and will have a new fresh look to it. It should be up very soon.

I also have some screen shots of a player that I caught for hacking that I will be submitting to you, but I didn't have a chance to get his IP. I have the proof,name,clan tag,date,time, and hash.

Thanks and we are glad to help.

MTMEX

To maintain the stringent quality standards we employ here, pbss submissions must be backed up by streamed log information, before the submitted pbss is even looked at the md5 hash of the pbss must match the streamed log information.

Any pbss submissions that have no streamed log information will never make it to the PBBans MBI.

This totally eliminates the "I was framed" whine.

To maintain the stringent quality standards we employ here, pbss submissions must be backed up by streamed log information, before the submitted pbss is even looked at the md5 hash of the pbss must match the streamed log information.

Any pbss submissions that have no streamed log information will never make it to the PBBans MBI.

This totally eliminates the "I was framed" whine.

Well I don't understand what you are telling me here, but then I get the point. Is there some where I can go to see the exact proceeder on submiting information to PBBans? And the log information that you mention is located where?

This is my first server and I don't know too much right now. Any help or links to help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

MTMEX

Well I don't understand what you are telling me here, but then I get the point. Is there some where I can go to see the exact proceeder on submiting information to PBBans? And the log information that you mention is located where?

This is my first server and I don't know too much right now. Any help or links to help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

MTMEX

What he's saying is that in order for anyone to be added to the Master Ban Index based on their screenshot, the screenshot must have been taken from a server that was streaming at the time of the screenshot being taken. Any time your server takes a screenshot, the player's name, guid, ip, etc. along with the MD5 of the screenshot are saved in the log file, which streams to PBBans. When you upload a screenshot, the MD5 should match the one in the log file; if they don't, the screenshot will not be accepted.

You can submit a screenshot here: http://www.pbbans.com/account/pbss.php

All you need is the screenshot.

The log information is stored on your server, inside of the game folder - and then in the /pb/svlogs/ directories. The log files will be in the form of 0000xxxx.log. All player connections and information, screenshots, kicks, etc. will be stored in these files.