Streaming the server

PITTBULL-DoW-

i was a while back going to stream thru herebut i had to take some time away, we use punksbusted and the auto mbl currently but they have been down for a while now, we will use them when they come back up also but would like to stream both, can this be setup thru BF2CC as i do not use Rcon nor plan to, i have FTP and CC, the setup links i was provided goto a out of date topic it appears can you provide a link to set this up thru CC

Edited by PITTBULL-DoW-

our server is still crashing from the PB updates appears alot of others are as well in BF2, i was asked by the server company to remove all streaming configs, to see is those were a related issue and it apears they are, i removed them and the server has not crashed since, i duno how or why but it appears they do have an affect somewhat to the crashes

the streaming configs we already had from punksbusted were removed and the server has not crashed since, we have a sponsored server a 2nd one its streamed here, they were asked to cut off auto screens also because of crashing, but later tonight i am going to load the server to stream here and see how it does, i duno if it has something todo with PsB being down or what