thinking of streaming?

filtertips

I have got a cod4 server and i am thinking of setting my server up to stream to you, i have also been looking at punksbusted and there are a few things i dont under stand.

1. on your MBI i see you banning for PB Hack and PsB are not banning for that hack, what i dont under stand is why you are and PsB are not?

there are a few other things but i do it one by one for now

Thanks

This is the official list of cheat violations as provided by EvenBalance;

Cheat/Hack Violations:

When PunkBuster detects a cheat or hack by repeated positive identification on a player's computer, a violation is raised. These violation numbers are 50000 and higher. Families of cheats are listed below. Resolution: Remove cheats and hacks from the computer.

#50000s - Aimbot

#60000s - Wallhack

#70000s - Multihack

#80000s - Gamehack

#90000s - 'Cheat' Video Drivers

#100000s - Speedhack

#110000s - Autofire

#120000s - Game Hook

#130000s - Attempted PunkBuster Hack

If any of the above violations are raised directly by PunkBuster

Bartman is correct.....streaming is painless.....and FAST! It takes a few minutes to configure your server and create your account.....and less than that for us to review and approve your application :P

As far as PB Hack is concerned, I cannot speak on other anti-cheat sites and their banning procedures. ;) We do ban for it because it is a legit violation :)

I have got a cod4 server and i am thinking of setting my server up to stream to you, i have also been looking at punksbusted and there are a few things i dont under stand.

1. on your MBI i see you banning for PB Hack and PsB are not banning for that hack, what i dont under stand is why you are and PsB are not?

there are a few other things but i do it one by one for now

Thanks

as you can read on their website, they say that they have been asked by evenbalance not to ban the 130000 violations.....in the past they had done it.....

dunno why psb is asked by eb and pbbans is not........i'm using both, and so it's fine for me!!!

i did a bit more looking into this and it looks like that if a player has a PB hack kick then that player will get a global punkbuster ban. If this is the case then there is no need for you to add that ban to your ban index. or is that something you did not know about?

as you can read on their website, they say that they have been asked by evenbalance not to ban the 130000 violations.....in the past they had done it.....

dunno why psb is asked by eb and pbbans is not........i'm using both, and so it's fine for me!!!

We have discussed possible issues with EvenBalance and decided to continue banning them.